RuneBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:
Looking to find out what goes on in the Central Scotland area with Poisters? I'm eager to meet other spinners, and already met piggyinapram at Loch Lomand which was an awesome night out, would love to meet others... even if just for impromtu practise spinning!

Please get in touch. :-)

Kitty - Feel free to talk to me on messengers:

AIM: Rune Amgine
MSN: kirstin(at)kryptworks(dot)co.uk
Yahoo!: BloodSoakedRagdoll

whirlygigBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
hi!, im heading back to scotland in a week... im only a beginner mind! i was looking for spinners in scotland too..(and maybe someone who wouldnt mind showing me some tricks!!) .there doesnt seem to be masses of them! the only scottish events ive found on here are really old now... someone needs to start some fire festivals maybe!!

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rune

Looking to find out what goes on in the Central Scotland area with Poisters? I'm eager to meet other spinners, and already met piggyinapram at Loch Lomand which was an awesome night out, would love to meet others... even if just for impromtu practise spinning!

Please get in touch. :-)

there's always Edinburgh and Glasgow...

If you managed Loch lomond, Glas isn't that much further South...

They have threads in here somewhere smile

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw