Page:
nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
ok i hate to say it but it is true. if the world ever cant feed me and i am starving do to loss of crops or anything
like that i will be the first one to eat another human.
i will eat vegetarins first just because they have less toxins in there body.

so are you shure that it is good to be a vegataren?

SLEEP WITH ANGELS muckieha

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
I'm with you on that nativebiggrin
Whoever said it was good or bad to eat meat or not was defining things they don't know about for sure.
Though don't take me wrong I stand neutral on this.
ubblovemajik

Live, love, laugh and dance!

kitemanFlying high!
245 posts

Posted:
Plants have feelings to.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat. tongue

'Sorry if this offends'

If everything seems under control, your not going fast enough!

It's not the size of the wave, it's the length of the ride!

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I became a vegetarian when the whole foot and mouth thing started in the UK. I mustave been about 10 0r 11 i guess, and I still am to this day.
Yes I think its damn good to be a vegatarian!
In my opinion anyway. Its my choice, it wasn't influence by anyone in anyway. and you are most certainly *NOT* eating me tongue

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
what makes you SO sure there IS a god kiteman?

veggies of the world unite.....do wot i'm gonna do! get tattooed ALL over EVERY single inch of yer body...."veggie for life". Then when the carnivourous buggers start munching on ya they'll get blood poisioning! woohoo

It's smashing to be back x

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Written by: andythepoi

veggies of the world unite.....do wot i'm gonna do! get tattooed ALL over EVERY single inch of yer body...."veggie for life". Then when the carnivourous buggers start munching on ya they'll get blood poisioning! woohoo

ubblol

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
how DO people DO that? quote other posts i mean...been here a wee while n still not sussed out how

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
please...do not eat ME! biggrin

i m a vegetarian...peace

sunny
grouphug

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
vegetarian AND foxy huh? my kinda gal...wanna go out for a beer? hehe

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
FOXY and VEGETARIAN...

sunny
grouphug

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
ubblol

*quickly takes mental note about staying the hell away from native when he looks hungry*

screw the rainforest - save the vegos! ubblol wink ubblol

*winks profusely before anyone gets offended*

*teehee* i'm a vego too!!! biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
FOXY, VEGETARIAN n FIESTY...u only get MORE appealing as time goes by....wink

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
beerchug cheers....andy...

sunny
grouphug

Xopher (aka Mr. Clean)enthusiast
456 posts

Posted:
Actually, we vegetarians (note spelling folks) ARE more nutritious.

Think of it this way: all the food energy in the world comes ultimately from the sun.* Plants store that energy as sugar and starch, and animals eat the plants, and you carnies and cannies eat the animals. Each of these conversions comes with a loss of energy, of course, and also the mana is weakened.

So the higher on that whole chain (starting with the Sun at the top, which is the reverse order from usual) that you eat, the more directly energetic your food is, and the more nutritious. Therefore the more nutritious YOU are.

Carnivores know this, and while they may fight other carnivores or omnivores, they don't eat them as prey unless desperate (they don't smell like food). So my fellow vegetarians, don't go walking in the jungle unless you have a bunch of carnivorous friends with you...and expect to be the first one eaten in the lifeboat!

*anything YOU eat, anyway, unless you've been eating deep-sea tube worms, which I highly disrecommend.
EDITED_BY: Xopher (1092155650)

"If you didn't like something the first time, the cud won't be any good either." --Elsie the Cow, Ruminations

Huffstranger
18 posts

Posted:
Surely the solution to this energy thing is to invent a device that allows you to consume energy by either A) getting it straight from the sun (but you do need green skin for that) or B) Connecting yourself up to the mains... but again that involves having spiky hair.

I'll go away now...

Moderation: (-1, Mad)
Total Moderation (+3, Funny) (+1, Underrated) (-1, Mad)

FORTY-TWO

griffinfeminine tiddly pom
505 posts

Posted:
and couldn't the vegetarians eat the carnivores?? if they're all gonna die anyway, the veggies may as well try something new before they go, u no, expand horizons..
they would b trying to understand the carnies just a little bit more...
and appar human tastes like pork, but i dunno if that was a veggie...d'ya reckon they taste different?
*starts knawing on skin*

in state of metamorphosis

456 posts

Posted:
Hmm, perhaps all mammalian omnivore flesh tastes alike. I can't think of any besides pigs and "long pigs," can you? I'm sure there are a bunch...bears. What does bear meat taste like? (Cook thoroughly, of course: they're trichinosis carriers, like pigs, only worse because they're wild.)

Vegetarians can eat carnivores only if their brains have been taken out while they're still alive. Note the ambiguity of the pronoun references in that sentence.

"If you didn't like something the first time, the cud won't be any good either." --Elsie the Cow, Ruminations

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Xopher you're clever and interesting, well done. smile

Dogs and cats are omnivorous, as well as pigs and bears. Apparently many primates (including us) and various rodents are too. And the most hated creature in New Zealand - the opossum.

But i don't think I've eaten many of them.

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

456 posts

Posted:
Thanks, fluffy napalm fairy.

Note that aside from pigs, European cultures avoid eating omnivores?

I thing cats and dogs are carnivores, actually. They can be induced to eat vegetable matter through trickery etc., but they wouldn't in the wild (gone feral, say). And herbivores will sometimes eat meat under the right circumstances. A friend reports seeing a squirrel stalk, kill, and eat a pigeon.

And one of the most chilling horror (and funniest comedy, if you like gallows with your humor) had all the sheep in Australia suddenly go carnivorous, and decide that they liked human flesh best. A few humans escaped, but none who stayed stood a CHANCE.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Squirrels are evil little blighters - they are true omnivores; they steal (and eat) chicks and eggs from nests, and will happily eat live prey.

Very few animals are true omnivores - I had a random fact about this somewhere, it's certainly less than 20.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

505 posts

Posted:
cats (and dogs too i think) eat grass so they can throw up..far as i no, but does that count? and oo...squirrels are now ruined. i always thought they were sweet and innocent, just spending their days jumping from tree to tree..not going out killing and pilaging...

505 posts

Posted:
maybe thats part of "growing up"? seeing innocence ruined...
*sigh*

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
Cats and dogs usually only eat grass when their sick, though I do know a dog who eats anything that's green. He's an honorary member of the weed team in our landcare group.

Sorry but I must bring this point up again
'Isn't it killing when you rip a lettus out of the ground too?'
It's just a point to consider when you are demonising the meat eater.devil
Don't hate me for saying that!
ubblovemajik

505 posts

Posted:
u couldnt hate you for anything!!
and i suppose you're stopping the plant from existing alive, are you ending a life? is it killing?
i wish you could talk to plants...so much more would be known.

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
You can talk to plants just on a different level. Well I talk to plants anyhow........
I'll just be quite now.

505 posts

Posted:
quiet you with all your "i'll be quiet now" nonsense. i speak to my plants, but the problem is they dont respond..theyre probs pissed off tho-my cactus is wilting!!
and do your plants respond?

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
Well they sort of do. I work in anursery and when I'm weeding spiky plants I tell them what I'm doing and they don't prick me and when I pick a flower and I ask first it always comes off easier. Your probably giving your cactus too much attention and water sometimes cacti like to be left alone.

505 posts

Posted:
i did sleep next to it, so ill bear that in mind, thankyou

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
thank you all i am making a list of my next meals
sorry peoples i like you all but my tummy comes first

SLEEP WITH ANGELS muckieha

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
now be nice native you can start with the non twirling vegetarians.
biggrin

kermitoverlord and maggot king
171 posts

Posted:
look i respect veges, but still i need red meat and would eat another human if i had to, also starting with thge vegitabltarians but hey, i cant see that happening, mmmm vegetarians, excuse me.

ok, just trying to catch breakfast, oops left a spot, ok, well ne way. veges are good, but filling, i meam, fundamentally wrong.
go you vegetarians, do your thang!
kermit

welcome back to kermits mad land.

wont you join my teaparty.

Page: