Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > im looking for some fellow dutch spinners

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
frown hi there,

hey, is there anyone on HOP who is currently or shortly will be living in holland? just moved back home and i havent found the spinning community yet confused

spinning on my own is fun, but, ya know, i gotsta find some, umm, colleagues (?).. identify yourselves! im lonely ubbcrying beerchug

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Piccy's:

https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9516

I've sent Eric the whole lot. I'm trying to send the .avi's at the mo but they're a bit big.....

Gayle.....!

NoortjeBRONZE Member
19 posts

Posted:
what about having a meeting this weekend???

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:

yes: what about having a meeting this weekend? *wanders off singing: "I've got sunshine..." . sunny

meditate eRic.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
pompiedom, about this thursday and this weekend: me and and The Warriors will be practising, so no us, sowwy...

|| "Is True Mastery of the Elements But a Dream?" ||

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
Yeah, this weekend would be a go-go! saturday in utrecht or so-so?
(dat rijmt biggrin ...tis echt lente smile )

"Don’t know how long, this one’s gonna take;
I could fail, but I’d rather be a fuckup, than a fake"

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
I'm not available either!
I will be looking at the warriors of Light

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
sigh... one more exam to go before I get to have a life again frown so nope, not this weekend for me either

Cool piccies Gayle!! And twas lurvely meeting you guys!

hug

Neph

everyone's unique except me

ThomasfireKing of potatoes
169 posts

Posted:
Well, I'm back. Uhm, saturday in Utrecht would be pretty nice. The weather is getting better each day now! Wohoo! Anyway I'm in for Saturday, Utrecht!

-Spring es in de air-

Thomas

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
afternoon/evening on saturday?

and where? lepelenburg would be nice i guess...

580 posts

Posted:
cant make it ppl, i gotta go home that weekend.

solly, but have fun!

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
anonomatos: forget about thursday, I thought it would be a good excuse for a meet, but I'll do it with 2 others from here, it's only 5 minutes so not worth it coming here if there is no meet attached to it...

anyway, what about this saturday?? so far I've only seen people saying they are NOT coming...

can we have a list of those who will be there? the weather is supposed to be nice on saturday sunny

I will be there, bringing a newby, if there is going to be a meet...

meditate eRic.

marco.cjmember
126 posts

Posted:
I unfortunately won't be there saturday. Nor anywhere else most probably the next month. I'm running out of time with my Afstuderen and to top it off I'm moving to another place,.. so it looks i'll need all my time to get my things in order.

marco

~Look into the sphere Sarah,.. it can show you your dreams,...

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
ow, okay, then good luck with both your activities!!

And how was the wedding Eric?

|| "Is True Mastery of the Elements But a Dream?" ||

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
about saturday:
im available... but not tóó available... if there's only one fella 'cept me at the meet I would rather meet at a more convenient time.

on the other hand... if it's gonna be a big ass meet tomorrow, I'll be there! biggrin

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
what big ass meet?

meditate eRic.

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
so, so far only me anonomatos and thomas???? and I reckon moondance will be going to the ruigoord full moon party (although the real full moon was last night).
I just met 2 english guys who live here now, they had a bunch of staffs with them, and will be going to ruigoord too. but they also told me about a meet here in the vondelpark this coming tuesday, where they expect about 20 friends to show up ("afternoon-ish, at the hippy-field at the split of the road" as they described it to me).
anyway: the wedding performance was great: we did a small routine with spinning clubs/poi, followed by solo routines with devil-stick, fire-clubs and poi-ropes all of this combined with some experiments with coffee creamer, ending in me standing in a pillar of fire (yes I was scared) pictures and videos were made
so, anybody wants to add their name to the small list of pOp, ananomatos and thomasfire? or are we all going to ruigoord? or are we all going to the vondelpark on tuesday?

meditate eRic.

Baarnewbie
39 posts

Posted:
marco.cj told me about this thread to meat other spinners. I am particularly interested in meteors, but can not find much.

Where is Iepelenburg in Utrecht? Is it near the station? I only can find `Lebelenburg'.

BTW are there any vids around meteors? I only have found onewheeldave.

John

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
i dont recall mentioning going to a fullmoon party?!

i was hoping for a meet this saturday (tomorrow) in utrecht, not amsterdam... if there isn't more clearity of who's coming or not tomorrow, I'm not going... sorry guys.

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
I know the meet was going to be in Utrecht today, and I realize the meet is off.
*looks out of window and sees the sun shine sunny , smiles, puts sock-poi in bag and gets ready to go to the park....

the full moon party I just added for general information, I don't even like trance "music" myself.
the word "Amsterdam" slipped in there for coming tuesday because of the english people I met on the street here, planning a meet for that day in the vondelpark.

ubbloco still confused?

meditate eRic.

just Wietske...newbie
14 posts

Posted:
hey there, now i'm becoming a computernerd ubbloco anyway i might as well post something on homeofpoi. The shitty thing is that i'm terribly bad with remembering names. Well...remembering anything realy. Now i just start to learn the names of you guys and then i check this forum and you all have other names....aaaaaaargh help so who is who?????? floris i believe you are ananonymous (or however it was...), eric at least writes his real name under his messages, and lotje i know who you are, berend's photo is there so that's easy, but the rest??? anyways, will there be anyone in the lepelenburgpark this afternoon?! otherwise maybe see you guys teusday...
adios
gr wietske

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
I thought stickman was called floris???? confused

meditate eRic.

580 posts

Posted:
OI!! WIETSKE! you still dont know my name??

thank you pOp, my name is floris! you werent kidding when you said that youre bad at names.. it must be about the 15th time i tell you.. dont worry, im not mad or anything, but i just hope you know my name next time we see each other.........or else....... *insert dramatic music*

hehe, jk.. its ok, tho, really.. honestly i dont know ananomatos' real name either.. im sorry ananomatos.. hey, be glad im not calling you ananamanmanaoonomnonatos..

ok, im in a really annoying mood.. im annoying myself, so.......

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
but.. but.. but...
*starts crying now...
but... I did get your name right!!!

meditate eRic.

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
IT's aNONOmatos for allah's sake!
And my real name is Ruben by the way... though my friends call me Frubbel (please, don't ask!)

the warriors did a nice thing today... though not everyone was having his/her's best day, aight? anyways Telp: the roll-over-floor-and-breath-fire-while-rolling thingie was niiiiiiice biggrin

580 posts

Posted:
ok, im sorry guys..

ruben, i will try to spell and say your name correctly from now on.. anonomatos.. that is correct is it not?

and eric, i wasnt yelling at you.. i was thanking you for correcting wietske.. i just reread my post, and i realise it sounds like im blaming you for not knowing my name.. sorry bout that.. all misunderstandings cleared up.

just Wietske...newbie
14 posts

Posted:
ok guys, sorry for starting this drama redface
floris/stickman, sorry for still not remembering, i do my best, and i did get your real name right smile
ruben/anonomatos (right?!), sorry for writing your name totaly wrong and thinking it was floris's name ooooops

question: is there a quick way to get to page 48 of this forum ???

just Wietske...newbie
14 posts

Posted:
uhm, no answer needed anymore, found it...

punkskullmember
104 posts

Posted:
heya...
zitten er ook bosschenaren op dit forum?
zouk wel grappig vinden namelijk...
ik zelf drai men poi sinds een jaar ongeveer, en men staff al veel langer, maar ken weinig serieuze poiers in db, laat staan staffers... maargoed... cya, jochem...

-[translation]-

heya...
are there any people from den bosch on this forum?
me myself is spinning my poi for year or so an my staff for musch longer... but I don't know any serious poiers or staffers in the region... so see ya, jochem

hakuna matata- rafiki (the lion king baboon)

NantheosSILVER Member
82 posts

Posted:
Hej did everybody got his or hers kevlar already ? I am very eager to hear what you have done with it... any spectacular ideas or anything ?

by the way: happy easter ! smile

Hij die zijn kind benzine voert moet niet roken als het boert.

Love you MyIng ubblove

nucleonnewbie
404 posts

Posted:
Written by: punkskull

heya...
zitten er ook bosschenaren op dit forum?
zouk wel grappig vinden namelijk...
ik zelf drai men poi sinds een jaar ongeveer, en men staff al veel langer, maar ken weinig serieuze poiers in db, laat staan staffers... maargoed... cya, jochem...

-[translation]-

heya...
are there any people from den bosch on this forum?
me myself is spinning my poi for year or so an my staff for musch longer... but I don't know any serious poiers or staffers in the region... so see ya, jochem

well, Im going to school in Den Bosch, does that count?

so you think Im not a newbie? Ok I'll be the King of the newbies. Nucleon the king of all noobs

Page: ......