Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > brodiemans birthday at Se1 anti world vs psigate vs others :)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
Its coming up to my birthday so i thought id head down to The SE1 this party is supposed to be one of the SE1s biggest of the year and sounds really good

internet sites;
https://www.accessallareas.org/cgi-bin/whatson
www.antiworld.net/

Its on from 8pm-8am followed by a after party people wll be meeeting at mine for pre drinking etc..

if ne1 needs a place to crash their is a sofa bed on offer (please pm me for details.. smile

I really hope you all can come it would be really cool to se you all
much hugs.. mike hug

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
woop woop smile

ewans gots me ticket so i there bells on will be; with.

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
monkey it took me a little time to desipher that message smile lol yay im glad your coming
bounce bounce bounce bounce

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
Peeps confirmed for tomora smile
me
monkey
euan
Ninja Steve
Rhiannon
The Loveley Lolli
Dsads
dubstar
Mabie Dom (with crossed fingers)
And a few other non spinney people

Im under the inpression that tickets are running out so if your are coming get them soon smile

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i'm getting excited now, s'gonna be good! biggrin bounce

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Page: