Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Street Parade, Ballina, Mayo, Ireland. Fire Fire Fire

Login/Join to Participate

laudieSILVER Member
52 posts

Posted:
weavesmiley

Hello luvlies

I got a call today from a lady (Helen) who is looking for fire people, stilt walkers or anything that looks good in the dark for a street parade at the Ballina Mardi Gras (Mayo, West of Ireland).

She's real nice, n' it sounds like a real good laff. If ur interested giz an email, n' I'll send u her number.

She did specify that they want people who are confident to perform; as with fire, things can go wrong!

Also if any1 wants to go down, I think I'll be there cos she really sold it to me....fire, samba n boogying....yay!! So again, giza shout n' we kan meet for a spin.

Think that's everything, but if I've been dim enough to leave out details, just laff ubblol at me, n' I will inform you of the neccessarys.....

laudie smile

weavesmiley

Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
sound really fun! i have no monies to be going to ireland but i will send some mates along to cheer you on!
have a good un!

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
hmmm..... it's the weekend after oxegen and a few days before i get paid again, so unfortunately it's unlikely as i'll be smashed frown

sounds like fun though. will keep it mind. you never know, i could win, find, inherit loadsa cash between then & now.... ubbloco

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile