Forums > Social Chat > There's really nothing better than kissing.

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I've been around the block a few times. I've tried a bunch of stuff. And I came to the conclusion a while back that ...

There's really nothing better than kissing.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes a triple X throwdown hits the spot. And I've been fortunate enough to have met some hotties in my time who have more than hit that spot... but when it all comes down to it...

Time stops.... Lips, tounges, warmth, breaths, hugs, giggles, sighs, snuggles, nuzzles, gentle, intense, peaceful, hypnotizing, dizzy, safe, the waves and the valleys, the rise and the falls, the passion, the tenderness, the touch.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
Rogue, Lightning, there's always room for more...of course, we will expect something in return devil wink *evil laughter*

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

WryTerraThe reason we say "European"
912 posts

Posted:
Soooooooooooooooooo true!

Excuse me if I'm boasting here but... wink

I've been told before about "that" kiss, the one where time stops, everything disappears, all that exists in the world is the person you're kissing... I finally had it. "I'll stay another five minutes..." she says, having to get home... an hour later she says "I'll stay another five minutes..." just kissing. Well, for a very significant period of time. *ahem*

It was amazing.

I'm converted.

Bring on the kissing!

(oh and I have to add, and this bit's just personal bragging for sure so those who are disgusted by loved-up self-promoters, she says I'm one of the best kissers she's ever had and she's probably kissed more girls and guys than both my former partners put together. pfft. and someone told me i was a lousy kisser. wink)

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Mal Reynolds

"I can't tell the difference between an electron and a cat" - Brother of a friend

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Regyt us males are easy to train if you have patience with us .

Girls are a bit different i've clashed with many different kissing kinds .

My worse experience was a girl that kissed really hard (it was like she was trying to eat my face YUK TURN OFF)

I miss kissing ...oh well it would hurt too much cause my lips are soo dry and sore . got any suggestions to fix these problems biggrin

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
well im back in the non kissing section

my lips are kiss free but wish wasnt snuggle free its bloody cold at night and i need the extra heat

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
ive only been in the non kissing corner for 4 days and already im going mad! *runs around screaming wildly....retains compsure....flicks hair and sits back down at the computer...*

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
Written by: brainstorma

well im back in the non kissing section

my lips are kiss free but wish wasnt snuggle free its bloody cold at night and i need the extra heat

so you need more of a hot water bottle than a hottie then?
I hear the non-kissing corner is quite cosy though hug

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
I had lots of kisses before I left the house this morning. There's definately some advantages to living with the love of your life ubblove kiss

Let's relight this forum ubblove

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
Thanks for all the advice! I'll let you know if he learns. biggrin

Puk: Burt's Bees Lip Balm.

E pluribus unum, baby.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I know the problem on which you speak too well.

In any relationship I've ever been in kissing has been and evolution over time (and space wink ) . Different people bring different 'styles' (for want of a better word - yuck) to the ice-cream parlour. Over time things only ever improve. It's impossible for it not to. biggrin

Bear in mind, especially if he doesn't like kissing that this could well be a confidence thing. redface

Remember what skinner (the psycologist) said about positive reinforcement. Compliment him and tell him how much you love the way he kisses you when he's been kissing you nicely and then kiss him quickly, the way you want straight afterwards and stay in control!

Reward good behaviour with

Non-Https Image Link

because that's what people who love each other do in the 21st century wink If you tell someone they are good at something they are statistically more likely to improve....fact!

Bonus line - "You make me feel so special when you kiss me like that!" hehe

Remember....the beauty of a lump of clay is that you can mould it into whatever you want it to be -----> kiss result!

ubbrollsmile

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

FunkFishWatch out as ultimate Cute and Funkyness arives...
191 posts

Posted:
has any one of u ever had one of those kisses when the partner completely drewls u under....

Push me, and then just hurt me, till i can get my satisfaction...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I disagree with NYC on this one. I think that if you're going to be in a medium-to-long-term relationship with someone, you need to communicate openly and explicitly about all aspects of your relationship, and that includes physical intimacy, ranging from how you like to snuggle all the way up to...right, family board.

When it becomes apparent to me that I'm going to be having sex with someone on a semi-regular basis, I try to have a chat with him at some point about:
1) Things I/he like/s
2) Things I/he don't/doesn't like
3) Parts of my/his body that are super-sensitive
4) Parts of my/his body that I/he do/es not want touched
5) Any health problems that might be relevant (joint problems, history of STD's, etc.)

And even as we're getting to know each-other, whether it's kissing or full-out sex, saying things like "I like that" or "That kind of hurts me" are really helpful. I shouldn't have to be lurching in pain because he doesn't understand that XXX part of my anatomy is super-sensitive and what feels good to him causes a universe of pain to me.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

940 posts

Posted:
I'm with you on this, Lightning. I am all about the clear, explicit communication. I don't want misunderstandings, so I tend to be most straightforward. Dom, I must've missed out on the subtle influence lessons girls are supposed to get.

E pluribus unum, baby.

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
It's National Kissing Day in the UK today!
who knew...

Lightning - I can see your point when there is something that needs to be unequivocally said, of a please do not shake my hand vigorously, my arm is broken variety (oh, you can see what I mean) but for the subtleties of a relationship I would find that approach offputting.

I'd rather find out that someone particularly liked having, say, their neck kissed by accidently stumbling across this fact and noting their approval than to be told beforehand. That would feel almost like cheating.

oh, and "I like that" very easily translates into an enormous grin and a "mmmmmm" ubblove

191 posts

Posted:
i think it depends on what u want... with just sex... i would go with lightning on this one...

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya i'm with lightning on this one too. i think you have to be open and honest about sex, both the good and the bad. i don't always tell them upfront exactly what i like, cause the surprise of finding out is good. but i will be upfront if i don't like something. my ex wasn't the best kisser, but i loved kissing him cause i loved him. but i did tell him i preferred a softer kissing style and we tried different things. if done the right way, you'd be amazed at how NOT uncomfortable it is to discuss sex/kissing/touching techniques.

on another note, i think i'm going to sit in the middle of the kissing room. the kisses come in spurts wink i had extremely lovely kisses this weekend ubblove and hopefully we have plans for a few more kisses....and....perhaps something else biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

940 posts

Posted:
Spurting kisses? Sounds messy.

E pluribus unum, baby.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
lol, i knew someone was going to comment on that.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Written by: Molly

who knew...

Lightning - I can see your point when there is something that needs to be unequivocally said, of a please do not shake my hand vigorously, my arm is broken variety (oh, you can see what I mean) but for the subtleties of a relationship I would find that approach offputting.

I'd rather find out that someone particularly liked having, say, their neck kissed by accidently stumbling across this fact and noting their approval than to be told beforehand. That would feel almost like cheating.

oh, and "I like that" very easily translates into an enormous grin and a "mmmmmm" ubblove

Indeed. I agree wholeheartedly with the Queen. biggrin

Though, I do agree with Lightning that there are times when it's nice to give someone a hint. And even times when you need to specifically show someone how to hit the bells and whistles just right. Especially when someone is doing something that one doesn't like. Then again, if I'd just steered someone towards what I knew I liked, I'd never have figured out what ELSE I like.

I am a pretty big communicator as well. But sometimes it's fun just to see what little spots you can find on your own. There's something a bit unromantic about putting it all on the table.... Especially with something like where one likes to be gently kissed. It seems like the exploration is part of the fun.

I guess a happy mix of exploration and communication is the perfect blend.

ubblove

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Written by: Molly

who knew...

boo frown

I didn't mind not having kisses (well, pecks... as that's all I get these days... yay for friends wink ) today, until I read that AND I've not even had a decent hug to make up for it

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
yeah, damn national kissing day and it's remind people of the kisses they're missing. frown

One day i'll learn to resist gravity...

940 posts

Posted:
Written by: NYC

I guess a happy mix of exploration and communication is the perfect blend.

Mmmmm. I'll buy this.

E pluribus unum, baby.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Written by: regyt

Mmmmm. I'll buy this.

For you. $20. Special Price.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

191 posts

Posted:
lol.... are they on Ebay?? wink

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
DO NOT buy hugs on Ebay. Trust me. It's not the same thing.

wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

191 posts

Posted:
can ya give me a real one then?

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
I think Lightning's got dibs on one from NYC first... wink

191 posts

Posted:
i feel so alone.... frown

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
why? I thought you were happily dating someone? confused That's a whole lot more kissing than I'm getting right now...

191 posts

Posted:
... well he is not here at the time... well i will hug you biggrin *funkfish huges Spritie*

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
hey i got dibs on a hug from NYC first!

**giggles**

Page: ......