fireflyzSAmember
28 posts

Posted:
South African poi is becoming very popuplar.

I would like to start a gathering in the Joburg area - but i also need help in doin so could all south africans in the joburg area please email me at crewsixty9@hotmail.com or CLICK HERE

Brendan

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I just moved to Germany from the Jo'berg(ish) area. There are occasionally gatherings in the Jo'berg area, but the every-other friday drumming and fire gathering out in Garsfontain is going to be hard to beat - good people (sometimes more than 200 of them) and great times. Look into it if you don't already know about it.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

fireflyzSAmember
28 posts

Posted:
Thanx for the info, and ill look into it...

Well the site is no longer under construction and not exactly up to speed but ill get there.

ubblol

tatttySILVER Member
158 posts

Posted:
I dont live in south africa, but im flying into J'burg on 23rd of July for a month so will be a temporary j'burg spinner!!! keep me informed, please. Thank you very muchly.
big hugs xxx tatty xxx biggrin

Make your own happiness by making others happy [Ikeda]

*they used to read me stories, as though my dreams were boring*

fireflyzSAmember
28 posts

Posted:
Hey vanize,

Do u hav any way for me to get in touch with they people out in Garsfontien??
Please email me at crewsixty9@hotmail.com or go to the WEBSITE

Thanx

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I have the phone number of the guy who runs it on my mobile phone sim card from south africa which I still have around somewhere. I'll look for it this weekend when I'm at my apartment (going to my girlfriend's place tonight, so I can't do it today, sorry).

I can give you detailed directions on how to get there, but unfortunately I have long since lost track of which every other friday is which.

Oh, I can also tr to dig up the email of one of my friends in Pretoria that sometimes goes. I'll work on that.

if you want to see some pics from the klitsgraas gathering(that is the one in garsfontain of course), go here and dig a couple albums deep.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

fireflyzSAmember
28 posts

Posted:
Thanx, that would really help me on my mission -

When u do find the info you can contact me Here

At the moment im starting to build a proper website dedicated to south african fire...

Will keep u updated. And ive just looked at the albums at garsfontien and there are some good pictures - wink

Thanx again

fireflyzSAmember
28 posts

Posted:
Firstly i didnt know exactly where garsfontien was until this weekend... I thought is was one of the little towns in the middle of nowhere... Well i went through to pretoria this weekend to go visit some friends and spend a few nights.

I was shocked to see a HUGE sign that ive past everytime ive been to pretoria that says Garsfontein. Anyways, just wondering if u hav found that number cause ive had no success in gettin hold of them

Thanx

johanndsBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
you are looking for www.klitsgras.co.za

时事通讯

注册以获取最新的销售,新版本以及更多...