NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
This summer I'll surely be in London and am now thinking that I will be hosting the following two workshops:

"How to include the location of the event in the title of your HoP Events and Gatherings thread"

and

"How to edit your subject line of your Events and Gatherings thread to include the location once you realize you have forgotten to initially include it."

I'll get specific times and places as the summer gets closer. Smallgirl, durbs, kit, kat, and oh so many others have preferential seating. There will be a nominal fee for the workshop to cover my airfare and lodging. There may be nachos.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Quote:

There may be nachos.

Can you be more specific please?

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Will the palace have a king back biggrin ubbangel kiss ubblove ubblove ubblove ubbidea

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
sorry nyc confused ubbcrying

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Will the palace have a king back biggrin ubbangel kiss ubblove ubblove ubblove ubbidea

Only if you guys figure out how to lower the draw bridge.

(Smiling already! kiss )

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Wicked biggrin

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
When have I *ever* not included a location in an EP&G thread Mr. NYC? Hmmm? Hmmm?

tongue

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Cough cough..

you mentioned something about nachos...

biggrin

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Nacho stuck in your throat?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
took that harshly actually nyc, i know your only joking but still, cuh ! i dont know !

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Durbs, "International" is not a location. Especially when you're only performing in the UK. kiss

Ms. Smallgirl, I'm sorry for any offense, I certainly didn't mean my post to be an attack. I am, however, slightly offened every time someone (who always happens to be from the UK) posts an event without a location. It does feel like there is an assumption that Home of Poi is a UK forum. I absolutely know it's not malicious, nor is it even intentional. I think a very few of the UK spinners forget at times that other people browse the Events and Gatherings. It makes me a bit sadder since I know and love so many of you UK spinners... and sometimes I feel like some of you forget about the rest of us.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Nachos...? Mmmm ubblove may have to join the workshop. biggrin Although i have never not put the location in (i really have not posted much new topics in here anyway! ubbangel)

ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Quote:

Only if you guys figure out how to lower the draw bridge.

(Smiling already! kiss )

ubbrollsmile biggrin ubbrollsmile kiss ubbrollsmile tongue ubblove ubbrollsmile weavesmiley wave

Yep - that's me excited now!

kiss beerchug kiss

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
can i pls come and pilfer the nyc king pls?

i want to try to get a knighthood this yera, and as i have already tried to see the queen in that big house thing buck palace or somthing....but she said no, so king nyc is ny next step it looks like biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
so k ncy ya big apple man, just running a little low on happy hormones this week for some reason frown

on a misson to figure out men, any pointers? lol

so when you coming back to london to the buzz of the spinners? ubbrollsmile

(london england that is lol)

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
Quote:

on a misson to figure out men, any pointers? lol

ubbrollsmile

sorry love women have been trying to figure that one for an age, and still no luck, all i can say is maybe rice crispie cakes will hold the key?!?!?!?! confused

Step (el-nombrie)

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Whoops sorry NYC again, though thought I'd been good recently. Its not that I think the world revolves around London, its that I think it evolves around me biggrin

Coming all the way to London to spank us though. Ooooooh! spank wink Look forward to meeting you this time round!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats