thorFlaming Lesbian
181 posts

Posted:
ok. i took a few pictures of controlled burn tuesday night and just had em developed. i was showing them to someone when an administrator at the local community college walked by (it helps that i know her on a first name basis) so i was like `hey linda! check these out =]` and she was like `neeeeeeeeet. why don't you do that at the college?` and i was like `havn't asked permission` and she was like `it's always better to beg forgiveness than ask permission`

so this tuesday night (she knows about it, so it shouldn't be a problem) after their board meeting, the administration at Lassen Community College are going to be treated to my poi, robert hoffman's staff and lisa jacob's, err, whatever lisa does...

it's gonna be so much fun to be able to spin in a space larger than my driveway ;]

*psst* don't tell anybody! (unless they intend to show up and spin fire too)

EDITED_BY: thor (1081578369)

Lights dancing off my skin as chains wrap round it.
Pain is in a little box and I'm so glad I found it.

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
hehe, that's good stuff!! Didn't know there were admins like that around ubbangel Well, no, my school's principal sad we could do fireoutsied for a talent show/open mic type thing, but the teacher running it said it was too much liks busking, and didn't ant it in his show. redface His loss.

Anywho, tell us how it goes!

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

ShawnieGOLD Member
Captain Shawnie the Dreaded
126 posts

Posted:
Hey, that's super fun! I got to spin for a school activity once and it's a blast. Good luck with your performance and have a great time! weavesmiley

the screeming flaming dudeYes, as a matter of fact, i do use fire poi. Why do you ask?
104 posts

Posted:
My schools afraid my poi are gonna come flying and hit someone in the audiance and they would sue n [censored]. ubbcrying ur luky

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
--------------------------------------------------------
HEY, I COULD SPIN THAT!

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
I spun at UCSB last night, so much fun smile Most colleges are pretty cool with it, as long as it's in safe location with a safety.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I remember I lit up once in the middle of the Quad at Stanford.

Just as an entire high school bacculaureate(sp?) ceremony finished and everyone (about 200 of them) came out of Memorial Church, which is in the Quad. I wasn't expecting them...and they weren't expecting me! ubbrollsmile

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura