Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > The International "Come and see us/me spin" Thread

Login/Join to Participate

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Well - partly this is cunningly disguised self-publicity wink

But also, I thought it would be quite useful to have a thread for people who are performing - so fellow spinners could come and watch biggrin

If people could put the dates, times, type and cost of their show that would be wonderful

So, to kick it off - here are future Burnt Toast performances (in chronological order)

Glastonbury Festival (UK) - June 25-28 - Avalon Café - Workshops during the day, free spinning under UV lighting and a fire/drum circle in the evenings. Possibly full on performance in the evening. -

£119 (Sold Out)

The Glade Festival (UK) - 17-18 July - Workshops during the day, free spinning under UV lighting and a fire/drum circle in the evenings. Possibly full on performance in the evening.

£68.50 (Not yet on sale)

Beautiful Days Festival (UK) - 21-22 August - Workshops during the day, free spinning under UV lighting and a fire/drum circle in the evenings. Fire sculpture and performance on the last night

£65 (with camping)

also, several weddings, parties etc - But I don't think you can come to them biggrin

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
I should be at Beautiful Days this summer, ill keep a look out for you lot biggrin

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
sobs into his keyboard cos he really wanted to go to glastonbury and spin with all you guys.
really wanted rope dart tips off durbs too.
**sigh**
hey-ho ill see about some of the others.

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
I see TePooka are at Glasto this year too - Care to fill in the details Mr Bluecat?
smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I would drop by but that violates my policy of supporting those who don't put the location of their event in the title of the thread.

May your lamp oil be switched with water. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Nah-uh - It's an international thread - so that doesn't count tongue

Point! wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
*laughs at NYC*

te POOKa are at the following over the next wee while....

BJC
a few acts and some burny things wink
starts tomrrow, show friday night
£60 ish,

knockengorroch
putting on fire show with help of anyone and everyone at the festival. one of the most fun weekends we have twice a year. biggrin ubbangel
weekend of may 21st, £30ish Dumfriesshire(or thereabouts)

Glastonbury...
Walkabout show Snow White and the seven deadly sins rolleyes
new fire and dragon-filled cabaret show in theatre and circus field Cabaret Saute which'll have some interesting things going on ubbangel ubbangel ubbangel hopefully a guest perfromance or two from flame oz and fairefire (jacob and sophie...) . i think this is the last thing on every night in those fields. so should be mooost fun. and a lovely prelude to going on en masse to lost vagueness on saturday night as is now becoming tepooka tradition.

[Old link] in austria. this should be really good too. a week of workshops amongst fire spinners and performers with shows all over the place. hope fully the first time our new glowact will be performed in full...

we'll visit the ejc but not be doing enything spectacular there.. maybe a couple of random acts tho and some rengade ubbidea

lots of other things that some or all of us wil be at, like [Old link] , this , this , and several other as yet unconfirmed thngammyjigs.

which'll all be very nice smile smile smile smile ubbangel smile ubblove biggrin biggrin wink biggrin weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley

hopefully we'll even remeber to update our website too sooner or later redface

smiles
Rob

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

rbmnycBRONZE Member
lurker
194 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by rbmnyc

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Because real New Yorkers don't post on HoP.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Sooo.... you're doing 3 festivals... all in the UK... and this is somehow 'international'? You so crazy. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
But this isn't just for for me - If you read the post ( tongue ) it's for everyone who is performing to put up where and when they are performing so people can go and watch

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi