Forums > Social Chat > Moving from US to Australia (or New Zealand!)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
LetumLuxSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
I ran a little search for topics on moving to Australia and didn’t find too much, so if this is a re-thread, point me to an older thread and I’ll post there.

Basically, I want to know what my chances are of moving to Australia (or New Zealand), from the United States. I read over the government sites for Australia and New Zealand citizenships, but that’s all legal stuff, not really social. I've wanted to at least visit Australia (and New Zealand ::laughs::) since I was a fetus -- those red storms and the flora and fauna just stole my heart -- or at least as long as I've known about the places, which is just about at long. I heard from (other US-born) people that it's generally really difficult to become a citizen of either place even after having lived there for the prerequisite time, and there tends to be minor prejudice toward State-ers. If that's true (as a whole) I can understand; US-ers have an earned reputation for being assholes, and while it is still sadly one of the best places to be (that I know of and have been told), the reputation is a part of the reason I want to leave. I am rather sick of the US stereotype - or more specifically, the citizens who uphold it. Once I finish schooling at Evergreen, provided I get in at all, I plan on fleeing the States.

Anyone have any help? Need more information? I’m all ears for anything.

There really is no explanation for this painful phenomenon. I passed out cold. Then I died. - Ach Mein Gott, issue 1.

The lurker formerly known as LollipopSpider.

JXCSILVER Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
I JUST WANT SOME DROPBEAR SPRAY..

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Nah we never use the spray. Rubbing vegemite on your face and arms is much more effective.
Nutella's no good though. Attracts ants. Which attracts spiny anteaters and you don;t want them too close up either.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

poxe679GOLD Member
40 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: JXCI JUST WANT SOME DROPBEAR SPRAY.. i dont know about spray i have a paste for drop bears its very good on toast as well mmmmm vegemite

Page: