Page:
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ok, I currently have one piercing, I won't put a piccy of it up cuz it's in a place that the moderators won't like if you catch my drift! But at the end of Jan me, my girlf, her bro and a mate are all off to the parlour to add some lovely metal art to our not quite as lovely bodies....thing is I'm stuck for where to put it. I have a few thoughts of what I'd like but I thought I'd put it to the wonderful HOPers out there for more ideas.(Pounce I'm sure you have a few suggestions;))!
The only restrictions are no nipples (it's the only place where I couldn't bear it) and not a PA either cuz my pericer says I'm not allowed as I have *ahem* two rather large veins in the way!

Now I expect lots of suggestions, and if you have pics please post them incase I don't know what you mean

Cheers!! wave

weavesmiley

Let's relight this forum ubblove

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
how about a nice top of ur ear cuff? they always look good man! and easy to cope with? i had one for a while, but k-lined it cos of family!

Step (el-nombrie)

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
eye brow? nose? lip? ear?

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Foraumember
81 posts

Posted:
I wouldn't recommand piercing your nipple, cause some people who done that now run like girls who use their hands as a bra, which is awfull.
At least, that is what I saw(they could be just pussy's though wink)

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Get an implant in the top of your head that has bolt sticking out the top. Then you can screw various attachments (like a spike or a cross for example) onto the top of your head depending on the occassion. ubblol

it'd be amusing though wouldn't it .... wink

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ok results so far...

Top of ear - top rank....possibility cheers! smile
Eye Brow - Nah they look pants unless very tiny and a bar.
Nose - Maybe bar but not a ring...possibility.
Lip - ranked no 2, just under my bottom lip, very small bar tucked into the crease (I have large lips!) I Like it!!

Ear - So many possibilities - any more precise?

FORAU - Yeah I've seen that too, big girls blouses! Never could tell if it was cuz either a) fresh piercing b) they happen to run like a girl or c) have big old sweaty MANaries they can't control!!! heh heh heh

HEAD IMPLANT - I think that's a little to extreme for me, and I'd hate to catch it on my poi during butterfly or something! I like the sound of it but I'd never get my hat on!

keep em comin folks biggrin

weavesmiley

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
depends how crazy you want to get theres some really strange ones out there
umm you can get vampire kiss peircing that goes under the skin and just pokes two balls through, they can be put anywhere, on your arm, in your chest, your madison (pinch your throat, that is your madison and yes it can be peirced)
if you want something discreet but unusual you can have the internal structure parts of the ear pierced(lots of gristle)thats a sung peircing
or scaffolding (yes scaffolding) two peircing with one bar through both holes
or go for body modification which is just weird, little metal lumps under the skin gives me the creeps and its hardly noticable.
got your tounge done, you know at least one pounce who has that. that can also be done horizontallywith a big thick bar.but i think the photo is the most extreme ive seen, my housemate has a double and thats odd enough
more???
good old flesh tubes, they take a while tho
get your earlobe peirced sideways all the way through.
i think thats all i know p.s i have only one peircing!!

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Cheers Smit, I like your thinkin. Deff poss for the sideways earlobe thing, tongue is under consideration (and certainly the favourite of my girlf...can't think why?!ubbangel) but I talk all day on the fone at work so will need to have holidays before I can do that.
The vampire kiss thing sounds ace tho. I've never heard of that but I'm getting some great ideas because of it! Cheers!! smile

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
If you have to talk on the fone all day then the tongue isnt the best piercing to go for. I had mine done when i was 13/14 (am 17 now) and back in those days they numbed it. They arent allowed to do that anymore coz the stuff is toxic or something. Didnt tell me that when i had it done tho! tsk! rolleyes:

If you're going for the ear -
Scaffolds are nice, as is one called an Orbital. Thats a ring that pierces right through the back of the ear, otherwise known as the conch.
Another is the tragus, nice, simple, looks good and isnt painful.
Diath is nice as well, as is the Rook.

All these are difficult to explain, i recommend you look on a piercests website (they should have photos) or go to your local parlour, they also should have photos.

If youre going for something a bit more extreme and unusual,
You could get the bit of skin on the bridge of youre nose done, cant remember exactly what its called. The madison (bit of the neck), or the back of your neck. Personally im not a fan of any of these.

Errrrrrm... the Labrett is always good, thats just above where the bump of your chin starts, more visible than lip piercing but still looks good.

Im getting my lip done as soon as i can get the go ahead from work (i work in a bank so have to be 'presentable' but i already have 14 piercings, one more wont hurt! biggrin )

Remember when you do get something done, look after it like they tell you to or itll go icky!

peace

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Remember when you do get something done, look after it like they tell you to or itll go icky!

Don't worry, I'll keep it nice and clean. The one I've got is in my balls so I was very paranoid about keeping that one clean!!

The Vampire Kiss is ruling number one choice at the mo, I'm off the the piercers to talk about it at the weekend, I just hope it ain't to pricey! Now I just gotta think of where to put it...unless some one can suggest something better in the mean time?!

tongue

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
im all out mate!!!
if i think of one itll be one i just invented in my head, in the mean time just use staples

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
well if you do think of one let me kow Smit...I might be your percing ginnea-pig!!

I've just had a mate suggest a ring pierce thru my ring peice.....eeeeew...a litte to far out me thinks!!!

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
Bear in mind that tongue piercing can leave your tongue slightly shorter than it was... bad move if you started off with a stubby one. (Then your girlfriend might not be so pleased... ubbangel)

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Leave my tongue shorter?!!? Oh dear....it's not exactly small but I wouldn't like to lose any!! How come it shrinks?

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok i am here!!!!!

ya what everyone said. ubblol

ok, for the tongue thing, don't sweat it. it doesn't get that bad. i mean, i'm a therapist for [censored]'s sake, and i had no problems talking after i got my viper bites done. if you tend to it right after, you'll be set. just take a naproxen RIGHT after the piercing (over the counter, take 4 or 500 mg worth). it MAJORLY helps with the swelling. keep ice in your mouth constantly, but DO NOT suck on the ice, just let it sit. sucking will tear the piercing causing it to swell more and take longer to heal. and of course, don't drink or smoke if you can help it. prolongues the healing time and again can make the swelling worse. also, if you're thirsty, try just drinking water cause if you put anything in your mouth other than water, you gotta rinse, and when you rinse, you get rid of the good bacteria as well as the bad. so you don't want to do it often. and i'm sure you've heard it all before, but read up on the negatives also. a tongue piercing WILL wear away at your enamel, can cause receding gum lines, you can chip or crack your teeth, and over time (a lot of time) it can weaken your tongue (muscle)(but that's rare).

that little piece of skin at the bridge of your nose is called........wait for it.......THE BRIDGE ubblol real simple. but don't get that done. it fucks up your eyesight and personally, i think it looks crappy. but that's just me.

ears are a good thing to go for. there are tons of different piercings you can get, as mentioned before: tragus, anti-tragus, conch, anti-conch, etc. ya someone said earlier, check out a piercing website. they tend to have pics of all of them. and if you can't find one, ask the parlor where you go cause they should have pictures. (note: if they don't, i wouldn't get pierced there if i were you).

body modifications, implants, are no good. they get infected VERY easily and take awhile to heal and there's just too much that can go wrong. more often than not, your body will reject it. from what it sounds like, same goes with that vampire kiss piercing (one i've actually never heard of, and that's a pretty rare thing for me to not have heard of a piercing!).

hmm, what else? the madison also is another one that tends to get infected easily, and can get ripped easily. same with the back of the neck.

newho, that's just my opinions. i've been at the piercing business for awhile now (that should be apparent ubblol ) so it's just my experience. but everyone's different. i say get whatever you want, just make sure you research it plenty first. and personally, i'd check to make sure your piercer has done it a few times before too. don't be a guinea pig!

any other questions, feel free to PM me smile

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
eh, it won't really leave your tongue shorter. i've never really seen that happen.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

soldaribusy-tofu!
133 posts

Posted:
I've heard about the vampire kiss, but never under that name. You can check out this site: Body Modification Ezine it has lots of pictures and articles, I think you'll find what you're looking for there.

I personally think a labret looks good on guys, or maybe a medusa (that's what I'm getting soon, it's the same thing except instead of being bellow your bottom lip it sits on top of your upper lip).

Anywho, let us know what you go for and good luck with your piercing cool

there is no better way to say I love you than with the gift of a spatula!

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
I only mentioned the tongue because a couple of people said to me it had shrunk very slightly when they had it pierced, something about muscle contracting around the metal. Maybe just their imagination (paranoia!). Either way, Pounce is probably the best person to trust one this one!

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
just a note about the 'vampire kiss' / surface piercings.. just be careful where you get them done as they are the easiest to [censored] up / go wrong. my friend had one which was done really badly, her skin rejected it and the evil piercing people kept doing it over the scar tissue... she had it done 4 times in total and now is left with the ugliest mess i have ever seen on her belly! ubbcrying

tongue is soooo the best, it only takes a couple of days for the initial healing and feels fantastic biggrin

all the ear ones people have mentioned are great, i've been wanting a scaffold for ages.. mmm, and the coolest one i've ever seen is a scaffold that went through 2 orbitals, if that makes sense. sooo pretty! but counts as about 4 piercings at once so is expensive, and could take forever to heal.

piercings in back of the neck are scary, back of neck is for tattoos in my opinion!

anyway good luck deciding... by reading this thread you have made me want to get something else done - it's been way too long. aaaghh! ubblol

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

Kellymember
43 posts

Posted:
What about your tragus?

It is the sticky about bit of your ear....I'll try and find a piccie....*searches google*
https://www.luckydevilbodypiercing.com/ear.html

they have some good ideas for ear piercings.
my sister has it and it looks really good.

what about your scrotum? I konw a bloke who has that too and he loves it (good for erotic stimulation apparently)...he is trying to persuade my other half to have it done...lets just say he is less than enthusiatic...but your choice!

good luck deciding.

kelly

Willing to be taught....learn quick and man I am good with a whip!

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
I've had my nipple pierced now for just about a year and a bit, and I've never ran like a girl... sure in the begin it was weird... (it's my first and only peircing I've ever had), throwing on a shirt was a bit pain when it got caught up in the fabric... but pain soon leaves, and in moves pleasure... boy, trust me, at times it twist that shirt on purpose... tongue

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
I had the back of my neck done three times, though some guys reckon it's a dodgy place incase infection sets in as it's so near to your spine. Number one ripped out when I got it cought on a piece of gym equipment, number two the little ball came unscrewed and it fell out and number three my hair ripped out in the shower, so now I have three little neat scars and am 120 quid poorer.

But hey, you don't see many people with it done.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Hi, thanks for the advice folks. there's no worries about the quality of the piercer tho, he did me last time. My girlf has had about 14 done at the same place including one that's incredibly original and as they hadn't done it before so they refused to try until they had fully measured her up and researched it as much as possible for a month!
I'd recomend them to anyone, they're called Pierced Up and are in Bristol.
I'm gonna see them this weekend so I'll ask what they think about the vampire kiss etc, tongue is soo tempting too tho and I am about to have two weeks off from work.....hmmmm......

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
right on, they sound like a decent place.

let us know what you get!!! or better yet....come to kent in january and show me cause I'M GOING TO KENT!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

**giggles**

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
How come you're coming to Kent Pounce? I presume you'll be bringing your fire?! smile weavesmiley

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
of course i will be bringing my fire. i'm going to joe's lil get together for the weekend (you can read about it [Old link] or [Old link] )

**giggles**

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Man that's a real nice gesture! You're one lucky spinner! Ain't this place sweet ya'l!

Shame it's so far away, next time there's a fund raiser for ya you'll have to come to the midlands! smile We can compare our newest piercings!
*looks but can't find piercing emoticon*

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
hehe, it's a deal. ya i really want malcolm to put in a smilie with a pierced tongue. that would be cool

**hint hint malcolm**

ubblol

**giggles**

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Yeah come on Malc.....give us a pierced smilie....go on.....please ubblove kiss

LSKmember
66 posts

Posted:
Ok, I know this thread has been dead for a loooong time, but I figured I'd raise the question here instead of starting a new one:

I got my first piercing earlier this year (at 'Pierced up' in Bristol (which I'd thoroughly recommend!)). Nothing spectacular, just a vertical bar through my eyebrow, and I'm really happy with it!... but I've heard rumours that they grow out, is this true??

Oh, and I'm thinking of getting a scaffold piercing, has anyone had an problems with these? or are they reasonably easy to care for?

Lx

Lx

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
eyebrow piercings do have a tendancy to grow out, it might happen in weeks, it might happen in years, but all of my friends who have had them have had the same experience and it has left them with what looks like a permanent tramline shaved into their eyebrows.

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Page: