Forums > Social Chat > my weird dream...(with cantus in...)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
i had this weird dream the other night, where my school had been changed into a swimming pool and i was just swimming about (as you do!) when i saw Cantus! i waved to him and for some strange reason he recognised me and came over and talked to me, then i woke up. *sigh* intresting dreams never last for long. by the way cantus do you own a pair of dark blue baggy swimming shorts?[This message has been edited by cutie poi girlie (edited 03 February 2002).]

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Thanx for that kate, and to think I considered you such a good friend wink tongue (and I emailed you before everyone else).------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh, to answer your question CPG, no I don't own any shorts like you described. But my brother does. Maybe you dreamed of him. He's a younger version of me, but he has more hair (and it's not bright red), less piercings, no tattoos and he weighs about 5 stone more than I do....Aside from that we're pretty similar.Oh, and he can't spin staffs.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

Randommember
43 posts

Posted:
I had the strangest dream it was ages ago but it was so sad and odd that it stuck in my head. It was about Alice (of Wonderland fame) she was going to die because people stopped using their imaginations. For example watching films where your brain no longer has to paint pictures as it does with a book and simply absorbs what is persented to it. It was an amazingly vivid, really sad dream she was old, tired and confined to her bed. All the creatures of myth and legend were dieing except the ones from horror films and things like that wonderland was no longer a fantastic realm but had turned into a twisted hellish version of itself. All in all a bit of a nasty dream, I think I might even write a short story about it.pshonestly im not weird

smoking makes you look cool His Majestys personal Elvis

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Fair enough..*I'm not saying your weird tho dude* grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Randommember
43 posts

Posted:
Cheers kat------------------"smoking makes you look cool" His Majestys personal Elvis

smoking makes you look cool His Majestys personal Elvis

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There don't ssem to be very many people dreaming about me. I'm quite disapointed.------------------C@ntusDo you believe in a god that satisfies,Do you believe in a god that open eyes,Do you believe in a god that tells you lies,Or do you believe in me?Do you believe in a god that brings you down,Do you believe in a god that wears a crown,Do you believe in a god that makes you bow,Or do you believe in me?

Meh

Acidmember
110 posts

Posted:
that thing about the water and wetting yourself- it really works.im a youth guide (not sure if that's the word im looking for)and i went with my pupils to camp (10-13 yr olds) they tried that gig on one of their friends...anyway me and the other guide did our best to hush it up...
Non-Https Image Link
that's a nasty trick to play on someone but it's hella funny!!!!!poor guy... [This message has been edited by Acid (edited 10 March 2002).][This message has been edited by Acid (edited 10 March 2002).]

life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans John Lennon

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I dremt that I bunge jumped into crystal clear water with rays of light here and there. I had this music playing in my head (sorta a memory video type music) with different pictures of HoP people drifting by (and occasionally my friends that I know wink you all are my friends!). Occasionally I saw Dangerboy's cross staff spinning. No clue where the bunge cord went though.Then I woke up and I went to school. That killed the moment rolleyes

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Random - that is like the plot of the Neverending Story.I had a dream the other day, I was on a cliff watching a penguin surf on a big cuttlefish skeleton.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Diablostikmember
34 posts

Posted:
I did a science research project on dreams in High school. Interesting facts i gathered:Average amount of dreams in one full sleep cycle: ------- 280Average duration of each dream: ----- 8 seconds (even the ones that seem to last for hours)THe ones you remember are normally only the ones that are interupted by waking up.the rest was about lucidity and astral travel, which I can't do, no matter how hard I try not to try too hard.

Diablostikmember
34 posts

Posted:
One interesting dream memory: I was asleep on the reclining chair in the den, I am woken up by the sounds of a large vehicle pulling up to the house. I look and see that it was my conservative christian relatives from North Carolina. I turn hastily to clear the ash tray(Iwas 16yrs old, they would have flipped.)and any other contraband. But as I turn to clean up, I look down and see something moving on the bar stool, it looked like a giant 'rolly-poly' or as some may say a 'pill-bug', you know the multi-pedal fully armored bug that rolls itself into a perfect ball when frightened. Only this one was the size of my head. So I tapped it to see if it would turn into a ball, and it did. It rolled around on the stool for a moment, then began to unroll itself. But when it did, it was no longer a rolly-poly, but, a CHICKEN WEARING A SUIT OF ARMOR WITH A SHIELD AND SWORD.! then I hear my mother calling me to let the folks in, and realize I am waking up on the recliner, no relatives to be found, my name still being called, but just to help with the groceries.p.s I'm pretty sure that "woken" is not a proper word, maybe 'awoken?'or wakened? or waked up? ich weiss nicht

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Woken is a perfectly good word to use. As are awoken and awakened. Waked up, on the other hand, is not good English (not even good American).

Meh

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
hhmmmmm.........I had a weird dream with cantus in it the other night too . confused how strange.

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Was it a good dream? Was I witty, charming and charismatic? I'd hate to be poorly represented in your subconscious.....

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Do you mean poorly as in "not close to the original" , or poorly as in "not the way you want to be represented"???Not being mean or anything grin grinJust asking smile------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I meant poorly as in not the way I want to be represented. As you know full well.[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 18 March 2002).]

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Just checking, wasn't sure, and wanted to add to my post total to try and catch up to you...Got a long way togo though...***tiptoes madly off through the tulips*** grin------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'm taking advantage of Pele being away to try and catch up with her....

Meh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Instead of "Nightmare on Elm Street", they should make a "Nightmare in Northwich, Cheshire" where Cantus invades everyones dreams and charms the socks off them!Then everyone would have to walk around without socks... It'll be anarchy!------------------Where's the foetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Cantus couldn't charm my socks off, I don't wear them...

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Well I'll just have to work on some of your other clothing then....

Meh

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Down boy!!!!
Non-Https Image Link
(& if you reply with "down where?"...)

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Awww, Rozi. Cantus is a sexy bitch, you could do much worse. wink------------------If you love something, set it on fire.[This message has been edited by SickpuPpy (edited 19 March 2002).]

Jesus helps me trick people.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
He does seem to be getting more than his fair share of flirtation at the moment...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Do I? More than my fair share? I haven't noticed it. You mean me flirting with others, or others flirting with me?

Meh

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Well the whole spinning world seems to miss you when you are gone.I guess I am just jealous wink R.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
What was the topic again? Oh yeah,dreams. Well as it's 3.50am I should be dreaming right now. But instead I'm here trying to wrench this thread back onto topic before Charles starts blaming me again......

Meh

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
or were you just waiting to see what exactly I dreamed about you the other night ? winkWell.....It wasn't a nightmare, and i wasn't wearing any socks when I woke up. But then again, I don't usually sleep in socks, so I guess that doesn't prove anything.........I think you'd be satisfied with how you were portrayed though... grin

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I see. And now it is my turn to blush.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
BUMP