Page:
MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Human meat?

The other meat thread got me thinkin... Am I the only one who would eat human meat if given the chance? Am I a bad person or crazy for not finding this thought sickening?

Ill even make it easier. The human died of natural causes and before dying consented to being cooked and eaten. You dont know and never met the person. The meat has been cooked and seasoned and smells good. You are hungry and the nearest McDonalds is 20 miles away. Do you eat it?

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

NoveSILVER Member
Unremarkable
277 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Man, if we were stranded I would eat each and every last one of you.

Nuh-uh! Not me, 'cause I'm too... er... Young/stringy/tough/purple...

Wait... purple??

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
Maybe like vanize said, in a situation like in the film "Alive". But I would imagine if I was in such a situation (hadn't eaten in 9 days, no certainty as to when or if you'd be rescued) you'd be pretty dellusional, so there's no saying for certain what you would do.

Then on the other hand, look at "mad cow's disease". Didn't that start from cattle being fed parts of other cattle? We could have a situation like in the film "28 days later" on our hands...... eek

On that note, no, I don't think I would......

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
Quote:

We could have a situation like in the film "28 days later" on our hands......

it was said that the human died of natural causes... so we'd assume it wasn't infected with rage during the process.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

Page: