phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Congrats to everyone who made it on the vid.Especially to Dustin Rainey who hails from my city! yah, E-town representing smileReally wish i got my stuff together to send in a vid, oh well. Now i don't have to buy a copy i can just borrow Dustins heh. Make me a copy Dustin! wink------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
where did you see who is going to be on the video? i am curious to see who i will be looking forward to watching...

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
nevermind... i just saw it...cool a lot of people that i wanted to see are going to be in it. congrats to everyone who is going to be on there. this is going to be a wonderful christmas present.[This message has been edited by pozee (edited 29 November 2001).]

anyone got a light?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Congratulations to listees;WrapMasterFunkJediwhiteRavingLunaticXochidancePozeeBassmanNomadDr.SpinCassHeatherFrenzieRobert MichealAdeXaedagood work guys!cant wait to see it smileJosh

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
WOW, im stoked, have been away home off work for 4 days trying to get my head together and get some rest and stuff!That has made my day (well as made as it can be). Dont know if its the moon, but the past few weeks have been pretty intense and seemed to continue today with horrible stuff happening to Flash's car, dangerboy being in hospital, a few friends on the verge off break downs! argh (sorry)But thank you so much Malcolm! I know Heather has brightened a little too!Cant wait to see it smile

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

heather_member
23 posts

Posted:
YAY I'm massively overexcited and feel very priveliged to be included on the video smileespecially since the world seems to have gone squirly........

....lurks

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
I'm pretty psyched to be on there too. Surprised too! I didn't think my entry would be able to compare to others.Can't wait to see the rest of you guys!Nomad