bubblezmember
24 posts

Posted:
iight heres tha low down.... me n some of my fellow poiers have made a vidio on a camcorder..now the question i pose to all of ya is.... can i get tha taped version onto the computer an if so how?? o0obubblez------------------ITS NOT WHAT U KNOW, ITS WHAT U CAN PROVE......

ITS NOT WHAT U KNOW, ITS WHAT U CAN PROVE......

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Hi Bubbles...I'm not a techie by any strecth of the imagination, so i'm sure others will fill in the details I'm about to leave out.The simplest way is to have a tv-tuner card or video card that has audio visual inputs on it. Usually these will be RCA sockets, like on the camera itself, and your video player.This works just like the soundcards you need to be able to play and record music.Ask any techie or rich friends if their computer has Audio/Visual inputs, if so, just plug the camera's RCA plugs (the yellow red and white ones) into the RCA sockets and follow the instructions for the software.Thats a general overview, there are other ways of converting it before putting it onto a computer, but usually involves a simlar process.I'll leave it up to the others with the real knowledge now...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nzFire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men. *Seneca, (4 BC - 65 AD)*

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

时事通讯

注册以获取最新的销售,新版本以及更多...