Forums > Social Discussion > A picture is worth 1000 words

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Follow the link and read the whole page, it isnt long, but please do that before continuing on, otherwise what I say will make no sence.

Go here first

Please show respect to your country, even though you may not like the government, you should still show due respect to your flag, for it embodies everything your country has done in the past and freedoms that you posses. Men and women have died to keep that flag raised, do not dishonor those people just because you dont like the current government.

To help you view my feelings, imagine the most disrespectful thing anyone has ever done, multiply that by infinite and then you might just get a glimpse of how sick I felt when I saw that photo. How much rage flowed through me, I just closed the window and it wasn’t until today that I read the poem underneath.

If I ever see an American sit there when their countries Colors are paraded by, so help me because there will be lots of pain for that person.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Raymund P.:
Mike, you know you are half right, the government is the people but the people dont make the decisions in the government. They elect what they think will be good leaders and do what the majority of the people want.

Who ever said that all decisions made by the government were right were really crappy liars!

The RAVE Act is a bad idea, banning glowsticks is a bad idea, you cant say the whole government is messed up becasue they think up things that you dont agree with. If you think that they will make a stupid law, get off your butt and loby against it. Call your Senitor and Congressman mulitple times a day telling them not to pass the law. Get pettitions signed, go to protests, but dont say that every idea is wrong when only a few are.

You are free to believe what you will, and dont worry, I'll make sure of that!

Mike, I am sure there are pleanty of countries out there that need a good Doc.

Ray, the RAVE act passed, in spite of all the voting and letter writing that a lot of people did. Why? Because the people of this country are led to believe this crap or because they just don't care.

And it's never going away unless, by some miracle, the ACLU can knock it down, as if they weren't busy enough with the sodomy law in the supreme court or this mockery of "family values" that just passed in Nebraska.

Welcome to Singapore. Next thing you know, we'll be caning people for littering.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Page: