Forums > Help! > Need ppl to poi with!

Login/Join to Participate

Lost_kausemember
14 posts

Posted:
Hi i dont know if there any other poi'ers out there who live near but if they are could plz send bac who live in grimsby/cleethorpes area coz i need ppl to practise with/learn off coz im only practising on my own n i feel lonely, i think is the word im lookin for

plz anyone in nearby are post bac on this coz i carnt find anyone out here with the same interest as me

[_ [] 5 t K @ (_) s E

for_my_name_is_shanemember
21 posts

Posted:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha malcolm ur pic looks funny but cool good job on the pic hahahahahaahaha

You're just jealous becouse the voices are talking to me.

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Lost_kause:
i need ppl to practise with/learn off coz im only practising on my own n i feel lonely..
Why not convert some non spinners into spinners?

Simply go to your local park with some spare poi and start spinning.
Keep your eyes open for people who look interested and offer to let them use your poi/teach them some basics.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

quickfuseBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
i know exactly how you feel. i live in south carolina (US) and i dont think anybody even knows what poi is. ive tried the meet others column but had no response. i guess it was just a fad for them or something but look on the bright side.
Since there are so few here i can say i offer a very unique and one of a kind entertainment which can be very marketable if your lookin to get paid for this talent

Everyone lives in a bubble, mine is made of fire.

Zyanya BellaBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
hey arson...what part of SC?

Always Beautiful

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
heh, there are definitely ppl near you that know what poi are arson they even light them on fire every once in a while too..

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

quickfuseBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
columbia why are from these parts of the backwoods

quickfuseBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
well that's cool if they are out there. i've tried finding them with no luck. and fire poi is the only poi im talkin about. that is the only poi i do. glowstix would put me in with the class of ravers and that just ain't me. if you guys are in the neighborhood man email me. i've never poied with anyone else before.

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
the ONLY poi you do? don't you practice new moves with soft, non-fire poi ???

quickfuseBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
i knew somebody was goin to call me out on that. i wasnt trying to come of arrogant or anything. sorry. your right i started off with socks and shoestrings for practice but now i just use chainsaws. he he he

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
swet, yeah, I run a fire troupe no less than an hour from where you are, right on the GA/SC border we play w alot of different things, incl. poi...Lemme drop you an email, if you're ever up for droppin by for a burn

me for not registering on the meet otters section, leest I don't think I did

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."