Forums > Social Chat > How to submit a fire-performance proposal

Login/Join to Participate

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey all,I wanted to ask those of you who are professional fire-performers or anyone else with suggestions smile how to submit a proposal to a potential client.Josh and I were approached to do some fire performance at a festival that is coming in Adelaide in the summer.We were wondering what to charge and what we should ask for, or what we should do? Although I totally understand that it mostly depends on what the client wants.You can e-mail me if you would prefer to talk about this privately.Spiderondrugs@hotmail.comThanks all------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Pele's advice is the best for pricing info, have a quick look at...https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000508.htmlAs for what you do, I strongly recommend going to the venue ASAP to look at where you will be, flammable areas, ground shape etc. You can do lots of cool stuff with the venue's architecture and layout as well as other things that you may not have thought of if you turn up on the night...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Thanks for that Charles..probably should have done a search on it first eh?*ducks and smiles*Love and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
One thing that we have found from experience is check out your space and make sure that whoever is promoting is gonna clear a space for you, it really does suck when you have to clear your own space for the show . . . This for parties or corporate?------------------ - Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -https://wickeffect.cjb.net

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Fringe Festival parade smileJosh

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Congrats guys!!!!Go for gold hey! Also find out what they are after, like one show, twirling thorughout the festival and stuff, makes it far less confusing than turning up and not really knowing what they expect of you, of course the more twirling the larger the cost :P------------------ - Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -https://wickeffect.cjb.net

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -