kazanewbie
29 posts

Posted:
Does anybody know if there is a contact ball similar to the globall jugling balls? I ahve tryed to use the globall but my skills are nowhere good enough for doing contact woth something tha small.

I am sure that at a party I met somebody who had large programmable ball, like the proball but about twice the size, but on their website and can find no mention of them.

Also, are there any manufactoriers that make progrtammable balls with R G and B LEDs for recreation of all colours, instead of limiting it by only have the two colours.

Cheers all.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Like you mentioned - ProBalls only come in one size (as far as I'm aware) which are quite tiny for CJ.
For glow-in-the-dark stuff I use a Mathmos bubble ball (www.mathmos.com) which looks nice-ish from a distance apart from the large plug socket, but even GloBalls have these. They don't change colour or anything (it's either on or off) but they're not a bad size and quite a nice feel to them (which is apparently meant to resemble skin...)
If I'm under UV I just use a 4" Dubé luminoue stage ball from www.oddballs.co.uk which cost £4-ish and look pretty nice. It's the kind of "charge up under a light then it glows for a bit after" ball but it goes reall bright under UV.

I've never seen anyone using a colour changing ball, but I'm sure they exist somewhere. Toy shops are great for finding CJ props.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
passe passe make 4 " stage ball with light in
about 30 quids

kazanewbie
29 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Durbs:
If I'm under UV I just use a 4" Dubé luminoue stage ball from www.oddballs.co.uk which cost £4-ish and look pretty nice. It's the kind of "charge up under a light then it glows for a bit after" ball but it goes reall bright under UV.
That sounds like the ball I have at the moment. It will od to pratice anyway