3nitymember
6 posts

Posted:
.....www.mutantfest.org.....
********1-800-humnumb*******
The AMF is an annual free gathering celebrating independent art and culture, exploring DIY technology, and encouraging a harmonious relationship with the Earth...werk shops, circus, sound systems, fire performers, dancin, havin fun in dah woods... you fill in the blanks

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
let me add that although i can't go, and on top of that i've only been to one, but anyways this is without a doubt one of the coolest festivals there is!!! lots of underground circus freaks!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

3nitymember
6 posts

Posted:
for sore! who wants to come teach werk shops? beatiful lo-kal this year...

fireninjamember
34 posts

Posted:
I am planning to go for at least a few of days this year, probably the weekend part.

Have heard great stuff about the AMF, but have never been before. Should be fun!

See you there...

-david
www.fireninja.com

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
man, next year i am rockin this friggin party. get ready, the blue schoolbus filled with sexy fire faeries will return!!!!
yo i'm out, off to party with arrow and the biobus crew... give spaz warm regards from the artists formerly known as "tantien"

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

cheezypsnookleSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
amf 2007 in upper cali or lower oregon with a poi spinner and i am a staff twirller will be attending [fireban possible]

so greet some texas naves in the woods

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
mmm mutants.... ubbrollsmile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no