bubblenutterSILVER Member
29 posts

Posted:
Hi, I've just moved to Wycombe just west of London and was wondering if there are any gatherings in the area or would I have to travel into London?
Thanks, Rob

[ 07. May 2003, 03:18: Message edited by: OhLordy ]

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Hiya.. there are a few spinners out your way - have a look for the Bovril Monkey - I think he's your way -

I used to hang round Reading quite a lot, but since my best mate moved house this weekend I.m not too sure when I'll be out that way next.. But there are people in Oxford-way - If you want to suggest a get together one day - I'll do my best to come up and meet you.. may even be able to bring a few people with me too.. I'm based rounda bout Camberley in Surrey but most of the gang I spin with are Guildford - so I'm more based that way.. so if you are ever in the area.. come and have a spin..

hope you have a fruitfull search..

welcome to HoP by the way..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
is wycombe the same as high wycombe?

used to live in oxford and travelled to high wycombe for various things....

*wonders off realsing i haven't helped but confused things more*

warp children still smile the same

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

29 posts

Posted:
Yes ,wycombe is the same as High Wycombe. I just can't spell hidfsh so I tend to leave it off.

Gemsmember
1 post

Posted:
Hi,
I'm over in Aylesbury, I would be up for getting together to spin. I've been a bit lazy and haven't done any for ages...

Gems

29 posts

Posted:
Well things seem to be comming together a little now. I've been in contact with a couple of people in Wycombe now and we're going to try to organize something for next week some time.
Do you Think you'd be up for it?
Rob

WintermuteLost in the world but loving it :)
119 posts

Posted:
Give us a shout, I tried to organiase something in Oxford but my lack of......................organisation meant that it failed, but I'll bring loads of peeps with me

If fishes were wishes we'd all cast nets

29 posts

Posted:
How does Thursday evening sound? Where would be the most central, convenient place? Any suggestions?
Rob

ChorinBRONZE Member
217 posts

Posted:
I think that there are some peeps (TheBovrilMonkey being one of em) meeting at the Rye (don't know where it is in Wycombe) on Thursday evening at 7ish. Apparently they'll be at the town ed on the path by the water. Hope this helps you guys.

BJ

Dilbert's Words of Wisdom -
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either!
You are slower than a herd of turtles stampedeing through peanut butter!

Oh yeah.... Don't tell the ants