Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
There is a park just near Waterloo station by the mcdonalds exit. A few people are planning to be there on Saturday (Weather permitting). I will be there from 2:00pm onwards. All are welcome.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Waterloooo, la la laa laa laa laa oh woh woh woh woh Waterloo..How does it feel now you've won the war!

oops sorry wrong thread..

I'll see if I can make it up.. waterloo is quiet easy for me.. only one train to catch.. have a good weekend if i don't see you tho

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I'll be there

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I can't make it unfortunately, I've got to bleed my car's brakes again, and see if that helps it stop when I try the peddle.

Since I'm unlikely to be up early tomorrow morning, I don't see myself getting it done and getting to Waterloo, although I might give it a go and see what happens.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
MisStix - surely you'll be in Southampton on Saturday. Or did I misunderstand something?

Meh