Rainmember
69 posts

Posted:
Hey all was interested in finging out how many HOP'ers are making the treck to the Solar Eclipse Fest in Lyndhurst.

I will be there. Who else is going?

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
dude, we should keep the eclipse posts in one thread so that desert fire people won't miss out on what you have to say when they check the details, cus a role call sounds a supah dupah idea!
thanks dude!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hi Rain good to see ya. Think I'll be studying but you never know. Think Bender has a thread on the festival somewhere. Cheers

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hi Bender, talk about quick. Nice day for a spin, hey wot

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

Rainmember
69 posts

Posted:
Hey Stone.

Bender, very true any idea how we can get this tacked onto the bottom of that other thread?

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Rain, you can start by clickin' here. actually, i meant here. ok kidding again, you may click here.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always