dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
i've volunteered to do a bit of a show for a street party hosted by the Positive Living Centre, an organization for the support of people living with HIV/AIDS coming up in sydney on the 22nd of febraury. are there any firey dykes or fags out there who'd want to be a part of it? so far there are two of us doing it, but it's be really cool to be able to put on a bit of a number. e' me at mcmorganism@yahoo.com if your interested. we can chat from there.love.------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

emthrenmember
57 posts

Posted:
More than interested, but mundane work calls.*curses*Some other time...

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Point!(This might belong in the Events, Gatherings, and Performances.)Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?Pinky: I think so Brain, but where will we find a duck and a hose at this hour?------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
hey Whipping Boy,was gonna get all agro 'cause i thought my post had been removed, but then i found it here. thanx for putting it in its place. l8r baby

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit