Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
don't worry cantus, not everything's changed, i'm still on the verge of being kicked out of university.

and don't worry about spiral either, arashi. he's still (almost) the same as ever - apart from the giant purple boots he keeps leaving around the house. we got a cheap dreamcast a few weeks ago and he's been playing soul calibur and tony hawks 2 almost non-stop. he's just got the graphics card on his pc replaced now though so i imagine he'll be bedroom-bound for the forseeable future. but i suppose it keeps him out of harms way.

wherever you go, there you are.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
do i really qualify as responsible now? ... thats impressive

eeek pk 4 hours of drunken whelsh, hope you were feeling your best before you got on the train and didn't have a hangover or anything, well i suppose that you could of started drinking with them.

anyhow hope all is well!!!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
anybody out there, anyone coming to pip????? .......

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
whatwhenwherehowwhy..??? erm

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Headcharge weekend Noona.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
handsome bemohawked devil with a teeny wooden spike through his ear? Trackspotter that found 'Plenty of Billy' for you? But still hasn't identified that sodd!ng anarchist treatised trance tune you was after? Mild obsession with all things Henson?

Don't know him

Which beautiful people? James and Phil were with you....

Meh

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
are you guys coming to pip the cantus, spiral????
lets hope that the weather is good! xxxxxxxx

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Possibly. Need to budget for it.

Need to get a couple of copies of OS1's new album too.

So little money, so much to spend it on....

Meh

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
will see you there then cantus....its gordies birthday on thursday so he says that he's coming too!!!!!!!!

Mr Peteymember
43 posts

Posted:
Well I'm comming to PIP and I'm bringing my friends with me too

Might even make it to headcharge - who knows?

Now I'm just praying the weather holds!

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Yessssssssss!

Headcharge is here. So is special k.

you do the maths.

Who'll I be seeing there? Come and find me for a free hug and a spin. I'll be the horizontal one.

Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You'll be seeing the Pranksterz there. Wa-ay better than any silly HoP people (sorry, but it's true) I reckon.

If you're lying down Dizzybird is bound to stumble over you at some point. She'll be wearing her nice stripey trousers.

Meh

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
i'll stumble over you in spirit! trying to stay in i've got lots of study to do!!!....don't want to do the first year again. will be back in full bouncy form for the park though...and i might even where my stripey trousers

anyone going to headcharge should fing OS1's gordie and give him giant hugs because its his birthday today, i think he's coming to the park too.............roll on the weekend and lets hope that we're blessed with the weather, see you all there xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
yum yum tis soundin lovely weekend

going to try and get there on satuaday if i can. its my flat mate burpday and we wanted to do a surprise for her so im not sure whats going to be planned/ need helping out but i will definatly try and come play.

Rach if im not there and kay asks who interested could you put my name down thanx hunny

Hugs from me for burpday if anyone does see gordie

hugs and fluff to all
lolli x x x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
i will do hun but hopefully i'll see you there!

rotten weather forcast for tomorrow...but the rain never did put us off.......fingers crossed for sunshine everyone!

see you tomorrow xxxxxxxxxx

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
well i've been up all day getting excited and getting study out of the way and now the skys are getting dark.........wish your very hardest everyone for dry weather!!! off to the park now see you down there xxxxxxxxxxx

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
thanks to everyone that made it to the park...what a wonderful day! and the weather stayed nice.

kay from mad dog promotions came down and we are all invited to the dinnington festival to spin. it appears that we will be able to have an area next to the dance tent to spin in. the festival is on the 28th june and apparently finishs at 1am but there is camping on site avalible and as it is on private land they will let the dance tent go on for longer...

if anyone is interested pm me and i will keep you up to date on details.

hope everyone is well!!!

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Thanks to everyone i met the other night at pip, it was my first time and i felt really welcome, had a fantastic night and learnt new moves with the help of others!! I hope to see you all again soon!!! Big Hugzzzzzzzz.

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
be kewl guys... thinking of you all ... hope my lil monster PIP is going well.
love to every one.

Mr Peteymember
43 posts

Posted:
Well, I've just about recovered from my weekend so now it's time to put a few thanks and hugs about

Thanks Dizzy for whatever magic pixie dust you sprinkled around to make sure PK's big idea didn't die out!

Icklre Pete and Claire send big thanks to everyone they met and who helped make their kids feel really welcome. It's possible we now have a whole family of converts there - good work guys!

everyone else - Hugs all round!

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
pk missed you!!!! hows scotland and when are you back to play? hope everything is going well for you!
if the weathers nice and i've enough work done i might pop down the park this weekend if anyone fancys a spin???

better go and get on with some study...eek!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
sunny scotland.... paceing the streets for days... roads seem endless and no sign of employment...... wont some one please give me a job.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
chin up pk you will find one i'll send you a magic cyber hug to give you luck! in fact i will send you several more .... .....hope it helps!

i've been chatting with dave and luke today and some people from the last pip and they say that they would prefer it if pip wasn't headcharge weekend as when its time to play they all need their beauty sleep...so i thought the next pip could be the week before on sat 19th april 5pm onwards...encliffe park as usual.

off now to do some more study ugs to all see you soon ..............xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tenticleenthusiast
275 posts

Posted:
Still up for a spin this weekend if it stays nice, Rachel? Everyones gone away and it's boring spinning at home (even though i do get to pick the music...)

--Ben

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
yeah any weekend when theres no headcharge, zogg, euphonics, riff raff, kulu or cypher (bugger can we make PIP wednesdays
i need to stay in more

Love is a gift. You can't buy it, you can't find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
All fine and dandy but can you make the May PiP Headcharge weekend or else I don't think we can come.

You could even move it to sunday that weekend if you offer us a nice place to stay as well....

Sorry to be all out of town about this but we don't live anyplace nearby.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Granted we'll be knackered after dancing alnight to OS1 - but then what sensible person wont be?

Meh

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
sorry to bust yer bubble dude but we aint playin' headcharge for the forseeable future only gig we got lined up at the mo is july 12th at the sharrow festival
will let you know when we get more gigs

oh yeah we are doing a pre headcharge thing at the vine last friday of the month before headcharge (obviously) 3 NTA dj's and a guest dj every month

Love is a gift. You can't buy it, you can't find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Well that's no good. Emma was lying then was she?

Not sure i can be bothered going to Headcharge if it's just Dynamic Intervention....

Wished I'd gone to see the Pranksterz now

Meh

Page: ......