Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
any one up for a pip session on saturday 28th?
will be the last one i can do before i leave sheffield in march.
would be good to get to say good bye to all you guys.

no doubt i will be back at some point.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
yay lets do it!!! be good to see you before you go pk!

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
thats next week isn't it???

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
it is indeed rachel

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
well actually its this saturday and i cant make it due to family.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
bummer ... how about coming back for a march pip after headcharge???? we could make it really really special then

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
the weather might be better and it should be a bit warmer and it will be fun!!!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
will be leaving on the 6/7th march i think and returning to colect belongings and tie up any loose ends on the 31st.
loads of things to organise before then so will be pretty busy i think. our nephews 2nd birthday at the weekend so i cant miss that one.

Mike Ginny is onabout coming to sheffield on wednesday though would any one be up for a session at endcliffe? it would be kewl if he is coming up then can meet some of you ugly sheffielders. self notincluded.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
oh and happy 1000 post for pip thread yay, give either/or thread a run for its money i'd say.

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
yum yum
get to play with mister mike

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
i've got school on wednesday but may be able to pop down at some point .... might just scive what time we thinking of?

shame not to see you before you go pk
sure you'll be back at some point though won't you???

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
if mike comes and we all wanna meet up, best for a night time burn as every one cept me will probably be busy during the day.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
late afternoon early even would be good for me and there's a birthday party at the arches at night doors close 11.30 that i have loads of tickets for ...its free! i can bring them with me if anyone would like to go!

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Helloo..

If you guys wanna organise another PIP later on this year - I'll definatly be up for the whole thing this time.. instead of flakey-ness! I'll catch the train up this time.. don't trust myself driving the M1 anymore..

Anyway - PK.. hope all goes well with the move.. hope to bump into you again..

Hello to the rest of Sheffield tooooo...

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
rachel is it still just the upstairs room or what? i'm kinda liking the sounds of that party.
mr mike ginny just called me and is getting his train ticket for tommorrow so were gonna have to make him feel welcome.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
yeah its the upstairs room alright should be good fun ill bring things to the park turns out i havn't got school but i do have to do some study before i come and play 4/5ish will be good for me...which park??? encliffe i assume though the one nearer the uni is better for me but encliffes fine, i'll try and drag the others along too!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
wicked, spread the word, feel free to drop me a line 07798 828323 as i am not sure what time we will be venturing out, cantus and ros are making a special guest apearances too.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
wonderful!!!! how about 4.30....word is spreading!!!!!!! already on to it see you tomorrow

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
4:30??? I thought u told me 3 on the phone!

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
that was very much an ish ... we even have suprise guest appearances told everyone 4.30 which is about the time i will be there see you tomorrow xxxx

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Dizzybird - C@ntus's compootle is broked but he would very much like you to bring tickets for me and him

See you all tomorrow!!!

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
ooops not so suprise forgot that pk had already name dropped......just living up to my name again

Miss Dnewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hi PK Rooster (Cock)

It would be funny if you had man boobs 'cos you'd be rubbing them all day long!

Saturday the 1st March? The 28th February is this Friday!!!!! Silly boy!!!!

What time are you meeting up? And when are you going to Scotland? And you mentioned something about 31st March, is that the next next PIP?

"D"

PS Noona, pikelets!!!! And I know your snowboarder teaching mate!!!

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
yeah im alreeady bringing tickets for the two of you fairy see you later xxxx

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by 1112:
will be leaving on the 6/7th march i think and returning to colect belongings and tie up any loose ends on the 31st.
loads of things to organise before then so will be pretty busy i think.

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
yeah bring a load of em dizzy, so is it 4 or 4.30 or what? I can finally give mike the t-shirt I was supposed to send him on the tshirt exchange!

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Boo hooo = I wanna come too!! But I gots crappy work.. shmork! blah..

Have a wicked time tho!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
nice to see people in the park, sorry I didn't make it to the arches but my head feels like its gonna cave in

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
thanks so much guys, i had a real nice afternoon at the park and a blinding night at the arches.
8 days to go now and i am realy gonna miss you all so much, was kinda sad tonight when i left as i had some real old friends there and most of you i may not see for some time, and you know that if any one decides to visit the nar north then there is allways room and you will allways be welcomed with the same love you have all showed me this past year, i am happy to go away knowing that i have got to know most of you and become your friend, that means a lot to me.

it is never good bye its just a ta ra fer now, but you aint never gonna get rid of me i will allways be in your mind.

love and hugs to you all. xxx

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
pk it was great to see you it was indeed a fantastic day throughout really pleased that there was a good time had by all good luck up there and hopefully it won't be too long before we see you again......

Page: ......