Page:
nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Following the discussion started by Josh in "social discussion", I'd like to start here Home of Poi's official Burning Man ressource (what a project!). It would be cool to have just one thread to refer to when it comes to BM so that discussions are not scattered over time and forums with the same questions asked all over.So for you Burners out there, please post here when you're going, with how many people, if you are with a camp, if you're involved in the fire conclave and are spinning for the burn, if you have any ideas for HOP people to get together at BM, parties and such, etc.As far as i'm concerned, this will be my second time at BM. Last year was the first one and it's where i saw and picked up Poi for the first time ever. I'll be there the whole week and don't have a specific camp yet. Probably going with a bunch of SF friends like last year. I would like to be in the Fire Conclave but it's not easy to be invovled in auditions, practise and such as i live on the east coast.Anyone else?Nomad

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I just wanted to tell everyone that the relay equipment will be making it to Burning Man with pj this year so if you are interested, get with him!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
streaking wombat huh wink i am baout an hour away from la, would love to go to BM for the first time. avid fire twirler looking to witness the spectacel that is burning man. dont know exactly where it is so if any one can point me in the right direction, i would love to be there and see all of these people that i have been talking to online. well thanx

anyone got a light?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Ok - well Poz, it's in blackrock desert Nevada, you will need to work out how you are getting there...I'd offer a seat in our car, but we will not have space enough for us as it is :/go to www.burningman.comoh yeah - the entry will cost you at least $200US, but I think it's gonna be worth it!Katinca and I will hopefully be able to hook up with you before hand anyhow smileJosh

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Hi burners,The date is getting close, 2 weeks from tomorrow we'll be heading towards the play. Pretty exciting. It's time to get organized to meet!It seems like Thursday at sundown will be a fire conclave meeting... Why don't we meet earlier in the week anyway? How about tuesday night at the Chamber of Creation like Diana suggested earlier? Does it work for you Diana?Let me know. Nomad

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Burning Man is only 10 days away. Come on people!!Nomad

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi Burning Man Folk! This year at my camp we are going to have a stage devoted to fire performing. Please stop by with your toys (but dont be relatively sober please :P)Address: 9:30 and infant at Wiggledome. Come on over and get your groove on. It's a big geodesic dome with a soundsystem and fire. You wont be able to miss us =)See ya out there!Peace, J-Love~

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi, I'm a dork. I meant please BE relatively sober. I am safety goddess in residence and although I love playing with fire, it's important that we doing it safelu, ya dig?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hi, me again. it would also help if i type slower as to avoid pesky typos. there i go being a perfectionist again...so come to my camp if you want spin some fire: Wiggledome at 9:30 and Infant (one block from the esplanade)J-Love~

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
The Heretic Hotel will be sleeping 3 fire spinners from Houston. We are at 8:15 or 8:30 Center Camp, associated with the BRC post office. Will check out wiggledome.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey Nomad, Kate and I will be up for a Tuesday night meeting at the said location. Sundown - at Diana's friends fire sculpture.Be there! smileJosh

Page: