pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i would love to see someone with such grace and style and experience with poi, staff whatever, that just makes me feel awe inspired. i have looked. i think i need to go overseas. i need some culture. i need to see how different people have grown in their style of fire dancing.

i need i need i need.

i feel really needy right now. anybody else...

anyone got a light?

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:

Its not easy being green....

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
just watch the videos on www.poiinthepark.co.uk its much cheaper

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Fitriamember
97 posts

Posted:
You should take a look at the flying butterflies...they are in Australia (Perth) at the moment but they do travel most of the world...

I have seen them once and they are BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Culture with a capital K.

The WWHHHOOOOMMMPPPHHHH of the flame. The smell of kerosene. The screams of agony.

Tell me where you're going and I'll meet you there.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

ZejBRONZE Member
34 posts

Posted:
That kinda sounds like a spice girls song . . . eerie

~Zej

Captain HazzardBRONZE Member
Ninja (shhhh, don't tell)
420 posts

Posted:
americans know the spice girls? scary

I only wanted to be 16... and free

Kenshinmember
26 posts

Posted:
Someone please find the remnants of the spice girls and shoot them. And then some more. They were the most evil band in the history of the world. And to think I know someone who likes them... (Downunder Wonder...)

*--Rob--*

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Hi pozee, been a while.
Get out of the States. Obviously I'm not judging all US spinners here, (and no Ray, I'm not being anti-American ) but from what I've seen the US spinners have a very, well, American style of spinning. You see those damn big cars cruising down big ass American roads? They look cool as, but they lack a certain style and finnesse. A lot of US spinners are the same - look cool, but in other countries they do things differently.

I can recomend you download the Spinning in Paris video as it features Cass spinning. She is the definition of grace and style and my most favourite spinner of all time, ever.

I also recommend selling a kidney to get out the country. Summer is kicking off in Oz and there's some excellent spinners there! And by coincidence Cass is in Melbourne for a few months soon and Knoxious is in Brisbane, along with lots of amazing spinners all over the country.

hope you find what you're looking for

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Spinning in Paris is fabulous in its grace and the ability of people to spin and Smile.

I want to do that too without the balls falling from the sky.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu