Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Views: 1,610    Replies: 0
"This may be in the wrong part of the forum but I can't think where else it would go!Just wondering where the best poi shops are as I'm visiting orlando for a while in a couple of weeks?..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,975    Replies: 2
"Hi there new and all that jazz looking for ppl to help me out a newbie to poi and wanting to learn. Living in melbourne for bout month now so new fresh faced... Any suggesttions. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,592    Replies: 4
"Hi!I recently moved to London from Adelaide and am hoping to find a group of twirlers that meet and hang out and don't mind teaching a newbie some tricks I live in the Finsbury Park are..."
Views: 1,692    Replies: 0
"Is anyone out there?"
Views: 1,389    Replies: 0
"Does exactly what is says on the tin, southampton, fire spinning, wednesdays, riverside park (next to cobden bridge) if anyone's interested just turn up, we're there from 6/7ish. If yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,453    Replies: 6
"Hello all,just thought i would see if there are any spinners in the Tamworth area that fancy teaching me how to spin really really want to learn but the only place i can find is down in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,237    Replies: 2
"are there any contact staffers in or around manchester that would be able to come to the regular-ish meets?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,682    Replies: 1
"My boyfriend and I *just* started spinning (we have both lit up once) and we would love to find others in our area to spin with for practice and teaching. The only places I have been..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,112    Replies: 1
"Hi there been back in Melbourne bout 3 weeks and trying to hookl up with other poi pplz. went to alexander Gardens but no one there, Wanting to expand my learning and thats alot can any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,039    Replies: 3
"Anyone?"
Views: 1,388    Replies: 0
"Im around Whittier... Anyone close to that?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,905    Replies: 3
"Is anyone camping at the Global Gathering this year up for a bit of spinning?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,156    Replies: 7
"I'll be in these two places over the next couple of day/weeks. Anyone around? Anything to see, to do?Cheers all "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,720    Replies: 7
"Hi there. I've heard that there is a place in Ponsonby that somwe of the fire people hire out on a Wednesday nite to practice poi and staff etc with. Does anyone know where exactly it i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,483    Replies: 6
"Ok i know there are already a few from Cambridge which i have still yet to meet, but thought i would put this here for any lurkers so that sometime we could all get a really big meet go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,904    Replies: 5
"Are there any spinners from Middlesex on here? There must be a few, come on, show yourselves "
Views: 1,428    Replies: 0
"Hello, I've just arrived in New York from London. I am staying here for two months, and I would like to find some people or a place where people practice circus arts. My main specialiti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,048    Replies: 3
"I'm interested in getting involved in spinning but am completely new and would like to take some pointers from a more advanced "student" of poi. Is there anyone in the area?"
Views: 1,684    Replies: 0
"Hey guys, bit of a long shot, but im in Hameln for a week from the 8-15 july, and i was wondering if there was anyone nearby who wanted to come and poi??"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,225    Replies: 4
"Welcome welcome one and all to a thread that intends to purge the land Nottingham in order to seek out spinners hiding amongst the deepest roots of the darkest flowers I've come across ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,991    Replies: 2
" I have never done poi. I wanna get started with flag spinning. Can anyone in New York City help me get started and help teach me? I would greatly appreciate it. You can help sta..."
Views: 1,219    Replies: 0
"hello all. im traveling to montreal from 6/27 to 7/12 and i was wondering if there was any spinning going on during that time. ive heard rumor about a park called tam tam. anyway, th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,733    Replies: 5
"Hey, I'm in Lawrence, Massachusetts. I'm very rusty and in need of a poi buddy. Anyone out there? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,345    Replies: 9
"Hey, just let ppl know, in particular all you Cornish/Southwest spinners, that if anyone finds themselves coming over to Scilly let me know! i'm always up for a spin and there's some am..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,384    Replies: 7
"Hey just got back from England and dying to learn some stuff with my poi... also to make some new buddies... Can anyone help???? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,465    Replies: 2
"hey ive been doing poi for bou 2-3 months now but the only people i knoe who do poi and that are any gd are pixi and he is all ways to busy with somthing else to teach me about any othe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,670    Replies: 19
"heyi am 21 and i've moved to crawley and i'd like to get to know some poi spinners here...i really like poi but i hate spinning on my own...so is anybody willing to share his knowledge ..."
Views: 1,169    Replies: 0
"We've got about four people already, some of who staff instead/as well as, and we all have vastly ranging abilities so anyone would fit in really."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,409    Replies: 1
"looking for people in or around southeastern PA to spin with."
Views: 1,959    Replies: 0
" alright.. so right now im in the keys and i have found 2 poeple to help teach me... but there leaving july4 and i leave back to Spring Hill in august... So if You live in the Spring..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,104    Replies: 2
"hi, mi name is luciana, i living in south florida (DAVIE), and i want make a poi troupe, you know, to big and nice creatives moments.to contact mail me at: mariposa_del_sur78@yahoo.com..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,541    Replies: 2
"Looking for other experienced fire spinners in Indiana. Hoping to get together to teach/learn. Email me and let me know.Breanna"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,242    Replies: 3
"Theres about three or four of us that meet up randomly during the week after work sometimes(when the weather is good), and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to join us sometime. We ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,307    Replies: 1
"Hey I'm an aussie that will be heading over to NZ for a working holiday this month. I would really love to meet up with some fellow twirlers, I don't have any concrete plans, but will p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,669    Replies: 13
"Hey guys!My crazy friend Charlie is about to ride around Australia on his trike for a year! He's not a spinner but still very nice, so if anyone would like to show him around a bit or o..."
Views: 2,458    Replies: 0
" Just wondering if anyone here is from Stonehaven? I am going to go there while in Scotland for Uberpoi, because that is where my family is from before emigrating to Canada. I have alw..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,510    Replies: 1
"hey im just wondering how many HOPers out there are from hamilton iv just moved here my self and looking for people to hang out with.i gave my poi's to my lil sis though . i miss my fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,428    Replies: 2
"are there any other poiple around this nothing place called clear lake in califonia, or does lake county ring a bell. the bay area's not to far from here either. anyone. please. there a..."
Views: 1,443    Replies: 0
"I'm here, for a month, till the 2nd of July, in durness, doin the glasgow uni archaeology project, and would like to know if anyone's about if they'd like to meet up for a spin (i don't..."
Views: 1,492    Replies: 0
"Hi,really new to poi, was given a set recently by my partner after commenting on seeing someone perform on the beach where i live. i was just wondering if there was any groups or events..."
Views: 2,186    Replies: 0
"My friend and I are wondering if we are the only people that even play with fire in the Daytona Beach Area... I am surprised at how much of a party town Daytona Beach is and there isn't..."
Views: 1,097    Replies: 0
"Calling all Berlin spinners.I am visiting Berlin in a few weeks and was wondering if there were any German spinners up for being a tour guide for the day? Possibly getting some spin, b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,611    Replies: 1
"Looking for Stroud folk to spin with! Or i suppose gloucester would do.."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,777    Replies: 1
"I've just received my Womad ticket through the post,and it occurred to me there's always loads of poisters there, maybe it would be a great chance to meet some fellow HoPpers. S..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,387    Replies: 14
" Hey all. Ok so it's come to my attention that for the most part there are no organized groups in the Los Angeles area who get together to practice or burn poi and other fire toys..."
Views: 1,821    Replies: 0
" coucou les francais!!! je cherche des gens pour jongler et parler des pois, bolas etc...! y'en a en rhone-alpes? vive le feur et les bolas! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,416    Replies: 1
"Hi, Guys! I'm from Belarus, But I'm almost alone here,,, 8'=( Is there anybody from nearest countries?Will be glad to speak to You...Bekar."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,790    Replies: 3
"hello, just wondering if there are any groups of fire spinners anywhere in south america.... i'm planning to travel there someday in the not-toooooo-distant future and would like to fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,548    Replies: 27
"i am looking for some people in the north to meet up with, share ideas and just for a general meet up/burn in the yorkshire area."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,418    Replies: 8
"Ok i am moving to Egham to go to university after the summer break type thing, and i am going to be all on my lonesome, is there any one there or anywhere near?I can and also will trave..."
Page: ...

时事通讯

注册以获取最新的销售,新版本以及更多...