Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,384    Replies: 36
"Hello!From the 21st January through to 19th February, I'm gonna be in Brisbane visiting my relatives and am wondering about what fire/twirling events will be on and where. I checked o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,647    Replies: 1
"I'm a beginner living in lowestoft who's looking for more spinners and fire poi amatures/novies/experts to get a group together on the beach once a week.. we're in a prime location with..."
Views: 1,876    Replies: 6
"i know you people travel... believe or not there are quite a few spinners in singapore (poi and staff)... so if you are travelling through singapore to some exotic land and want a spin ..."
Views: 1,086    Replies: 0
"well, me and some friends who live near me have decided to start up a poi/staff juggling club in old buckenham which is in south norfolk. anyone can come along. its on wednesday nights...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,369    Replies: 5
"teach poi or is willing to teach a interestead student "
Views: 1,035    Replies: 0
"do you like in chelmsford "
Last Reply by
Views: 9,595    Replies: 34
" I'm booked to go to Australia in October, for.. well.. at least a year.. and I'd like to meet up with any spinny type people around. I know it's a big place, but I have no plans and no..."
Views: 1,123    Replies: 0
"HeyAre there any spinners from Wollongong Uni? Hopefully someone good so I don't look so bad....And study? ppffft...later! "
Views: 1,603    Replies: 0
"I'm going to be in Memphis on the 2nd and 3rd of February. Any fire spinners in the area want to meet up? Drop me a message."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,426    Replies: 8
"I've searched high and low yet still found NO spinners ANYWHERE near me! =( I live in Banbury / Bicester, but anywhrere in OXON / NANTS would be nice, I've never met another spinner bef..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,451    Replies: 1
"Hey So i will be going to Ireland in July or thereabouts and will be travelling around for a few months (until my money runs out) Ill be going over there by myself so im hoping on meeti..."
Views: 2,581    Replies: 0
"Hey there guys, I live in mansfield, a small town near mt buller, about 2 hrs north east of melbourne, I have been doing poi for about 2 years now and have failed to meet anyone in or n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,843    Replies: 1
"I am currently traveling in Morocco, about to pass into Mauritania and eventualy Mali, Senegal, Chad, Niger, etc.Are there any fire people round these parts? - Jonathan"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,169    Replies: 13
"Hell'O you... you are europeen, from this world or even an other sphere, you like to play with fire or light, you're practicing juggling swinging spinning or even drowing, you would lik..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,389    Replies: 1
"hey guys im mel and i want to get together with some peeps to twirl i fire poi and sock poi and i am begining staff some one please get back to me"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,390    Replies: 11
"Konnichiwa!In November I am going to Japan for 2 months for an intensive study program with my university, based in Kanazawa, Isikawa Prefecture.I am there to study but I get weekends o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,820    Replies: 1
"hey just staying at college at UQ and just wondering if anyone is staying at any other college in the area who is keen for fire twirling??"
Views: 1,693    Replies: 1
"Hey everyone,I'm lookin' for the Vancouver fire people. I know you're out there. It's winter now so the Trout lake spins aren't very popular but lets start a spin under the Burrard br..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,943    Replies: 1
"Hello there! I recently made myself my first pair of meteors, and I'll start off by saying I'm a bloody hazard. (I put them together with combursome objects from Home Depot, so...) I ha..."
Views: 1,515    Replies: 0
"i ll be in oman , for two weeks in feb. 2/02/06 to 16/02/06 near muscatdo some body spin over there ??"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,810    Replies: 4
"new poi club at staffordshire uni in stoke.check out www.staffspoi.co.ukcheers"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,458    Replies: 2
"Hi all!I'll be travelling over xmas/new years in Australia. Will be in Sydney, Byron Bay, Airlie Beach and Melbourne. Anyone know of some current gatherings for poi spinners?Thanks in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,370    Replies: 1
"Yo yo my good people!im looking to form a group of fire twirlers in brasil.i was at this party called tribe, and there was this fire twirling group, that was a complete disaster...one o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,033    Replies: 3
"Checking to see if anyone knows anyone in Uruguay? or southern brasil, or argentina, or anyone at all in who might be travelling to these areas? kyribug"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,599    Replies: 5
"oki shall be headed down to this fine country hopefully early 2007 (early as in jan/feb).having never been there before, does anyone have any suggestions as to places i should go etc? i..."
Views: 1,439    Replies: 0
"Hey guys,I'm going back home to the Shire tomorrow and was wondering if anyone's around in Exeter or the surrounding area and fancied meeting up for a spin or burn over the next week or..."
Views: 1,602    Replies: 0
"hey ive been in lafayette, LA for about 5 months now and still havent seen any fire dancers. there must be someone around these parts who twirls something or even dinkers around with fl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,675    Replies: 3
"Hi there,just arrived in Auckland yesterday! Don't know anyone so far, would be great to meet some of you easygoing people here ;-) My e-mail is GreenLady@gmx.de.Cheers,Christine"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,166    Replies: 32
"hey guys !just got back to the countryside, am in devisez !!woo hoo !so anyone else nearby ?xxxb "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,383    Replies: 18
"if you're in Vienna, Austria on any given Thursday of the week, and it's a bit warm, i.e. summer then take the tram 1/2 or subway U2/U4 to Schwedenplatz and walk along the Donau toward..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,792    Replies: 4
"Hi people,I'm probably gonna be living in Coventry for a couple of months, so wanted to find out about the local juggling club.The contact email for the one on Juggling DB doesn't work,..."
Views: 1,319    Replies: 0
"hey guys im having a little trip to london in january and i need somewhere to crash for a couple of nights, from the 23rd til the 25th of january 2007, i have tickets booked to see the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,773    Replies: 4
"HeyI'll be visiting Rome quickly for a circus show. I'll be there around 7-10th of december.. Anybody wanna show me around a bit?Antti, Finlandhttp://antti.rubberheart.com"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,000    Replies: 1
"I'm travelling to Germany in the next couple fo days, going to Munich first then staying in Gottingen for four weeks. Are there any spinners in Gottingen? I'm still a new spinner but I'..."
Views: 1,702    Replies: 0
"hello, im moving up to the lakes near keswick for a new job in a couple of weeks, just wondered if there were any fellow spinners up that way. i also do diabolo and some devil stick"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,852    Replies: 5
"Are there any groups out there who meet regularly in the North East of England? I'd love to meet some spinners up here, as it's quite lonely on your own! Although I'm in Chester-le-Stre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,864    Replies: 2
"Hey everybody!I'm a exchange student from Sweden that are living in hillsboro for a year. I have done poi for some year and i'm not really good, but i think i have passed the newbie sta..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,569    Replies: 1
"is anyone from the far south coast here??because i am looking for someone to twirl with every so oftenCheers"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,570    Replies: 3
"hey, just looking for people to spin with in north yorkshire.i know theres a few out there.......please introduce yourselves here....thanksim georgina,aged 19,live in ripon but am at un..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,955    Replies: 8
"The majority of gatherings and workshops seem to be down south either because of a lack of spinners in the north or because the main organisers of these kinds of events are down south.W..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,203    Replies: 22
"I know there are spinners in the farnborough 6th form college, is it any of you, because i'm desperate for some spinners to spin with, or to teach me some new tricks (I don't actually ..."
Views: 1,698    Replies: 0
"Hey fellow fire bugs out there in the international community of the internet...I am a junior at University of South Florida and am hoping to communicate with fire spinners in different..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,156    Replies: 8
"Hello HoPers. Me and my girlfriend are travelling in our blue kombi, and are going out to woodford folk fest mid december, but we've come up the coast and come to a stop in brisbane to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,689    Replies: 1
"hi im moving to Brisbane in a few weeks wanna meet some people to do some fire twirling with.. anyone know of any doofs happening?-tots"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,276    Replies: 3
"A big hi to all HoPpers in Auckland. Cirque du Soleil are on their way in January and lucky me has got a job working with them. I was hoping I may be able to couch surf with someone for..."
Views: 1,799    Replies: 0
"hey guys and galsim coming down to greymouth to live for a year and a half and whant to do some fire well not some alot of fire i do poi and staff just getting into breathing unicycle a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,651    Replies: 1
"I am currently looking for fire poi classes in seattle, or lessons in general?Im really enthusiastic about learning, although i don't have any experiance. If there is anyone in seattle ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,399    Replies: 2
"Hi!I'm new to spinning in NYC and I'd like to meet some people or find out where spinners (I'm interested mainly in poi and staff) gather on a regular basis.Please contact me here or at..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,818    Replies: 2
"Just wondering if any other spinners might be in Thailand from start of Dec to start of Feb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,108    Replies: 4
"Dear Fellow Spinners,I have just moved to London from Cambridge where I ran a fire performance company, Prometheus Firetroupe (firetroupe.org). I am interested in setting up a new perfo..."
Page: ......

时事通讯

注册以获取最新的销售,新版本以及更多...