Fire Poi, All Fire Poi Sets Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Ball bearing swivels welded directly to the chains for easy hyperloops, orbitals, and air wraps.
- Cords slide smoothly over your body to minimize catching and provide additional comfort.
- Every link welded for your security and safety.
- Create long burn times with large spectacular flames.
About Pro Chain Monkey Fist Fire Poi Large
These simply look great.
Excellent capillary effect for fuel travelling within the rope and to all edges.
Each head comes with a strong stainless steel eyebolt that easily attaches to our range of cords.
With care this fire head can last over 12 months of use .
See: How to make your wick last longer.
High quality Pro Series chain cords.
Made from super strong 2.4mm links, each welded closed for added security.
Comfortable single loop V2 handles.
Sold in pairs (as shown in picture).
Free fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use.
- Total 22ft of 1/2inch kevlar rope wicking.
- Total Weight: 22.8oz.
- Chain sizes available S = Small, M = Medium, L = Large
- Comfortable V2 Single loop handles.
- Detachable cords for separate storage.
- All fire head hardware is made from heat resistant stainless steel.
- Heads weight: 430gm per pair.
- Chains weight: 187g per pair.
- 3.5 inch (90mm) diameter ball.
- High temperature resistance wicking at 650 deg.
- Strong diagonal weave.
- Excellent edge wear resistance.
- Heat resisting stainless steel eyebolt.
- Smooth 2.4mm diameter oval twist chain.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3672.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
10th January, 2017
"The large fire poi are excellent. They are well built and look amazing at the bonfire."
Tom Mason, USA. [Verified Buyer]
22nd December, 2016
"Lots of fun to spin. Great for beginners with fire!"
Ricky, USA. [Verified Buyer]
16th December, 2016
"this is exactly what I was looking for. Fair price and amazing quality. The handles are very well made and they are the perfect size. I got exactly what i ordered. Item description matches perfectly. Can't thank you enough. Will be doing more e business with you in the future and have sent friends!"
Jessica Tackling, USA. [Verified Buyer]
12th September, 2011
Best Quality Nicest to spin
"These are my second pair of 90mm Monkey Fists and still my favorite to spin. The only reason I needed another pair after 3 years was that they got stolen!! Never had to replace a part even with regular burns. They burn bright and long around 6-8 mins if you look after them. I'd recommend the leather handles as spinning for this amount of time with fabric handles can really chafe with Poi as heavy as these. Spinning regularly with these WILL build your shoulders up a fair bit. If you were thinking about getting the 140mm Gorillas then Make sure you are competent with these first they are a HUGE step up from anything else even these!"
Matthew Horton, United Kingdom. [Verified Buyer]
16th October, 2010
Mega monkey fists
"The mega monkey fists are great. I love the weight and the way they feel look and sound. I very much enjoy them and would recommend them for anyone who prefers heavier poi."
Doc Riot, USA. [Verified Buyer]
2nd April, 2010
Khandi Kids Of Oklahoma's Joy!!!1
"*SO MUCH HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW* Quick perfect amazing poi immediately to my house. I got my poi a week early even. The khandi community of OK will definitely get a kick out of these. :) And the staff was also really helpful and kind when I used the Help Line."
Corey Osborne, USA. [Verified Buyer]
27th October, 2009
"just received them awesome!!suprisingly heavier than i tought luckily i didn t take the heaviest one! i m quite fit and it s sport to move them so i would nt recommend them to smaller people or beginner.at all.but the feeling is great and the flames!!!"
Pierre Burgaud, Turkey. [Verified Buyer]
11th July, 2009
"They burn forever!"
Sam Talbert, USA. [Verified Buyer]
31st January, 2009
"These whicks are awesome. Perfect round ball of flame and long burn time. Definately for a more advanced spinner. Overall the best bang for the buck I have spun the deathstar before and enjoy this much better."
Aaron Bernard, USA. [Verified Buyer]
4th September, 2008
3.5 monkey fists
"THEY AER HEAVY WHEn soaked. but the added weight i think makes them easier to stall and perform gears. i can do them perfectly. they are great for flowers to. iv gained some muscle from these. hahah"
Jess Skinner, USA. [Verified Buyer]
11th February, 2008
Big Fire...wow the crowd
"They are heavy...but look amazing. I found it was harder to do quick or technical moves but I'm on the small side and had considerably lighter poi before these."
Miss Noli, Canada. [Verified Buyer]