- Very smooth ball-bearing motion, prevents twists and reduces your tangles in cords.
- Perfect for your 'Orbitals' and 'Hyperloops' where long duration spinning is required.
- Loved by poi enthusiasts for its comfort, strength, and slightly 'sproingy' properties, making it ideal for both basic and highly technical spinning.
About Pair of replacement Ninja Cords
*How to Adjust the length of your Colecords*
Near the swivel pull the excess Colecord through the small circular ring to find your perfect spinning length.
Then mark the place where you will cut the Colecord next to the small ring on the excess cord.
Lengthen the excess Colecord to clearly show the mark then cut on the marked point.
Melt the end of the Colecord with a lighter to prevent further fraying, a small circular dish of melted Colecord will suffice.
Practicing the melting process can also be done on the excess off-cut of colecord before trying on your actual cords.
Once the melted disk has cooled and hardened pull the Colecord tight to the desired length again so that the small melted dish sits tightly next to the ring.
- #9 Swivel.
- Swivel, Colecord and Rings are custom made by HOP
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3764.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd