DescriptionThese are high-quality Technora® Cords for fire poi.
- One ball bearing swivel per cord for easy hyperloops, orbitals, and air wraps.
- Super soft Technora® rope slides smoothly over your body and provides additional comfort.
- Durable 1/4 inch (6.4mm) 12 Strand Braided Technora® Rope
- Plus our V2 handles feel great through your hands, or double loop options available.
Purchase includes access to the following online resources ✓
We will also email you these online resources.
About Pair of Technora® Cords
Stainless steel quick links finish this universal cord set ready for attachment of glow sticks, practice balls, beaming balls or fire heads.
The measurement you select will be from the top of the finger loops to the bottom of the quick link.
Technora® Rope does have a slight stretch over time, and as these are all hand made, some cords may be slightly over the shown measurement.
- Weight: 72gms a pair.
- 2 x Size #9 ball bearing swivels.
- 1/4 inch (6.4mm) 12 Strand Braided Technora® Rope
- Soft V2 single loop handles or double nylon loop
My Guarantee to you Sales Assistant
- Average customer review for service and support:
(based on 4091 reviews)
(based on 4091 reviews) 4.9 out of 5 stars
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
View similar products by: Technora ®Chain Poi CordsComponentry, DIY Parts
15th November, 2019Technora leashes"These are definitely different. The only problem i have with these is that there are hard glue spots in three different places on the ropes themselves. One a few inches long on the top, one in the middle and one at the end. In my opinion it stops the flow of things like orbitals and wraps. It's always possible that if I were better at these moves it might not matter. They do feel better rubbing against your hands and fingers. But in my opinion the chains flow much better." Kimberly_clark
, USA. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Dec 2011