About the Pair of Pixel Knobs 5 15 LEDs - Basic
Ignis Pixel Knobs are the brightest LED knobs ever and first programmable pixel knobs of spherical shape.
Strong elastic material gives no reason to worry about safety of the product.
For children these bright, colorful balls will become interesting, nice toys.
Ignis Pixel knob is not just a glowing ball.
Its complete programmable device working the same way as all Ignis props.
Upload your own images into the poi: colorful patterns, emoji, effects, etc.
The system of timeline sequencing allows you to set the pictures in a row, so images change while you spin the knobs.
You can compose up to 4 customized timelines from uploaded pictures.
Totally you can upload up to 126 single pictures.
For your convenience, initially you get the device with already uploaded library of pictures.
Programming is carried out in Ignis application on your mobile phone iOS/Android.
This also makes your phone a remote controller for your BubblePoi: launch them and switch pictures at a distance right from the phone.
Currently, we offer three modifications of Pixel Knobs: Basic, Smart, Ultimate.
Smart version additionally contains:
- Image Stabilization: makes amusing illumination when the devices are untouched.
- Steel ball bearing: you can do orbitals and other tricks that require swivels.
Bearings are installed inside the knob that allows to do tricks easily, unlike outer swivels on most of other poi.
Ultimate version contains all features of Smart version, but also has:
- 2 moisture-resistant ceramic ball bearings instead of steel: apart from orbitals and other tricks that require swivels, you can get the ball rotating around its axis up to 2 minutes;
- Resolution: 5 pixels 15 LEDs
- Length of LED part: 41 mm 16.1
- Working time: 4h average; 40 min full white; 10h low brightness
- Battery capacity: 380 mAh
- Weight of single knob: 28 g 0.99 oz.
- Compatible with Mobile App Android, iPhone