Fire Fans, Make your own Fire Fan Kits Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Make it yourself and save up to 50% compared to a finished Fire Fan.
- All steel welded construction makes a solid long life fan.
- Black powdercoated surface helps create a stealth like effect.
- Includes spinning hole for your middle finger to increase the possible range of movements and uses.
- No glue on wicks so maximum soakage and big flames.
About Pair of Large Fire Fans Kit with 3 inch wicks
These are our popular 'standard' fire fans and have proven very popular with fire dancers all over the world.
- 10ft of 3inch Kevlar® Wick
- 2 x Curved Needle
- 1 x Rubber band
- 2 x Fan frames
- 1 x Spool of Kevlar ® thread
- Fan Width 25 inches (630mm)
- Fan Height 16.5 inches (420mm)
- Made from 4mm diameter welded steel wire
- Free fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3681.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
11th March, 2016
Great product. Great price.
"Love my new fans. Great quality and great price. Thanks home of poi"
Linda, Canada. [Verified Buyer]
9th June, 2015
Great first set of fans
"This is my first set of fans and I purchased this mainly because I wanted to practice with just the frames to start. I really like these and would definitely recommend them. The tiny circle is great for spinning with your middle finger and you can also spin with several fingers in the larger circle. They are also much lighter than I thought they would be too! They came with all the things I need to make wicks too and I am excited to eventually try them with actual fire."
Stephanie Dykes, USA. [Verified Buyer]