Performance, Glow toys Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Glows in the dark and under UV light!
- This design lets you create amazing airwraps, stalls, throws, floaters and pendulum routines for a stunning spinning experience - now contact style moves are easy to combine with Poi spinning routines.
- A comfortable ball handle allows easy control and comfort for many routines.
- Hollow 80mm stage ball creates the right weight for control and maximum effect, and is soft and forgiving on your body.
About Pair of Flex Glow Pendulum Poi with 3.15 Inch (80mm) Balls
Designed for beginners right through to advanced Poi spinners who are wanting to practice basic or advanced routines to enhance any performance.
Stall, float, contact and inspire others with this long lasting durable design.
- Weight: 370g / pair
- Small: 20 inches.
- Medium: 22 inches.
- Large: 24 inches.
- 2 x 80mm MB Glow Stage Balls.
- Cords use 6mm Polyester Rope.
- 2 x Silicone Glow Ball Handles.
- Free Cotton carry bag included.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3672.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
30th August, 2016
"These are very awesome, they glow so bright in the dark."
Erika Wendell, USA. [Verified Buyer]
18th March, 2015
"The handles are well weighted to the end and the cord is great and very resiliant. Awesome buy"
Cory Hacker, Canada. [Verified Buyer]
9th September, 2013
a great investment
"these contact poi's have been my best investment. spinning these helped my find my flow with the knobs. i was never a double loop kind of spinner and sometimes a single loop spinner but with a knob handle i have more freedom. i love these poi's and the counter weight of the knobs are perfect"
Ken Cee, USA. [Verified Buyer]
2nd December, 2012
"I am really enjoying the poi and the fast delivery time. :)"
Artras Erniauskas, Lithuania. [Verified Buyer]
16th November, 2012
Simple sturdy design
"Before I purchased the pendulum poi I had a makeshift set made out of shoe strings anchor hooks & weighed tennis balls. They were great but these pendulum poi is a farcry from what I had before. I've used these for 2 - 3 months now and they've been perfect. The rope used is very flexible & strong the 80mm balls have good weight and are great for stalls and shapes. Highly recommended! Great for beginers & advanced users. O"
Tyler, USA. [Verified Buyer]