Parts, Fire Poi Heads Purchase includes access to the following online resources
About Pair of 4 Inch (100mm) Tube Core Fire Heads
20mm aluminium tube with 7mm hole for wire/chain/clasp attachment.
- 600mm (2feet)x 102mm x 3.2mm kevlar coated glass fiber.
- Free fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3679.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
7th October, 2014
R, Taiwan. [Verified Buyer]
8th March, 2010
Pair of 100mm tube core fire heads
"I'm a huge fan of these heads but they're probably not for everyone. It's important to note that they really are a heavy duty option - the weight of these with fuel is immense and the outward pull on your arms can actually be quite tiring with longer chains but the sheer quantity of fire gives a fantastic visual effect and the weight makes it quite easy to spin very slowly and to maintain smooth clean circles and flat planes. They're fairly narrow so they seem to butterfly very easily which is a bonus. One thing to watch is the metal tab at the top. While this makes attaching these heads to your chains very easy this tab gets --extremely-- hot after a light and can scald your fingers very easily. Don't be as clumsy as me. I haven't yet burnt these down far enough to be replacing the wicking but a cursory glance at the construction makes me confident that this will be an easy task :)"
Dale Miller, Australia. [Verified Buyer]
17th July, 2009
"I love it xD"
Anton Kuhn, Germany. [Verified Buyer]