Performance, Staff / Poles Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Manufactured with a soft padded grip style handle making for an extremely comfortable and durable Contact and standard staff spinning handle design.
- This material has benefits over rubber or leather (which can become slippery when fuel or moisture transfer to the handle).
- Foam handles can soak up fuel and become a fire hazard and also deteriorates faster as a result.
- Some silicon designed handles can also become slippery with fuel and when dry can sometimes grip to much and pinch the skin or catch hairs on the body with certain contact routines making for an uncomfortable spinning experience.
- No exposed metal on the fire heads or the ends of the pole on our design - protects your skin from those hot metal surface burns.
About HoP Pro Spiral Fire Staff with rope wicks
This pro spiral staff has been hand crafted by our HoP team who have created a superbly comfortable and functional, slightly padded grip/handle, designed with contact and spinning moves in mind.
Heat shrink glued into place gives an accurate guide for placement of the staff on the body and hands while performing contact routines.
This staff has a different wick approach with our new rope spiral design, being held firmly in place creating a new interesting look not seen before with a staff.
- 3-4 inch kevlar® rope wicks
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3835.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd