Performance, Staff / Poles Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- One piece 3/4" diameter thick walled aluminum tubing, with two feet (24 inches) of 1/8 inch thick by 6" wide kevlar ® wicking on both ends.
- Manufactured with a soft padded grip style handle making for an extremely comfortable and durable Contact handle design.
- This material has benefits over rubber or leather (which can become slippery when fuel or moisture transfer to the handle).
- Foam handles can soak up fuel and become a fire hazard and also deteriorates faster as a result.
- Some silicon designed handles can also become slippery with fuel and when dry can sometimes grip to much and pinch the skin or catch hairs on the body with certain contact routines making for an uncomfortable spinning experience.
- No exposed metal on the fire heads or the ends of the pole on our design - protects your skin from those hot metal surface burns.
- This staff comes with a free storage holder suited specifically to your Home of Poi staff.
About HoP Pro Series Contact Fire Staff with 6inch (150mm) wicks
This pro series contact staff has been hand crafted by our HoP team who have created a superbly comfortable and functional, slightly padded grip/handle, designed with contact moves in mind.
White heat shrink glued into place gives an accurate guide for placement of the staff on the body and hands while performing contact routines.
The wick is screwed into place so you can change it yourself when required, but we finish the heads with a kevlar ® stitched cover flap of wick over the screws and over the ends of the pole, to give the staff a superior no exposed metal finish on the Kevlar heads and ends.
This staff will be a pleasure to weave between your fingers, around and over the body for achieving stylish contact routines.
1400mm = 1015g
1500mm = 1070g
1600mm = 1124g
- 3/4" diameter aluminum pole
- 6 inch wide kevlar® wicks
- Weights 1015g to 1124g see above*
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3680.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
13th November, 2013
"only took a week to get to vancouver island and the staff is amazing perfect weight and best grip ive had on a staff perfect for contact"
Corey Sam, Canada. [Verified Buyer]
1st September, 2011
HoP does it again!
"Ordered this staff and received it within 2 weeks amazing! The weight is better than any other contact staff I have used and I fell in love within the first 20 minutes of using it."
Matt Odaniel, USA. [Verified Buyer]