Performance, Breakdown Staff Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Double headed fire staff for a great flame effect.
- Three piece 3/4inch diameter aluminum tubing, color anodised, with 2 x 24 inches) of 1/8 inch thick by 2.5inch wide kevlar ® wicking on both ends.
- Padded polyurethane handle for ultimate grip and comfort.
- This material has benefits over rubber or leather (which gets slippery when fuel gets on it) and foam which absorbs fuel and becomes a fire hazard and also detoriates faster as a result.
- Screwed Heads for easy removal.
About HoP Phantom Double Header Fire Staff
This staff has been hand crafted by our HoP team who have created a superbly comfortable and functional grip.
The wick is secured by screws so you can change it yourself when required.
This staff will be a pleasure to weave between your fingers and around the body.
Also suited for Contact Staff routines.
Included free: online fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use.
- 3/4inch diameter aluminum pole
- Anodised finish
- 2x 2ft (24 inches) of 1/8 inch thick by 2 1/2 inch wide kevlar® wicks per end
- Polyurethane padded, fuel resistant grip.
- Handle Length: 19.7inches
- Includes two Phantom Couplers for use with Phantom Staffs
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3880.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd