Performance, Staff / Poles Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- One piece 3/4" diameter aluminum tubing, with two feet (24 inches) of 1/8 inch thick by 2.5 inch wide Kevlar ® wicking on both ends.
- Comfortable polyurethane padded handgrip with leather thonging criss-crossed over it for increased grip control and looks.
About HoP Full Length Aluminium Fire Staff with 2.5 inch Wicks
This staff has been hand crafted by our HoP team who have created a superbly comfortable and functional grip.
The wick is secured by screws so you can change it yourself when required.
This staff will be a pleasure to weave between your fingers and around the body.
Also suited for Contact Staff routines.
This staff comes with a free storage holder suited specifically to your Home of Poi staff.
Included free: fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use.
- 3/4" diameter aluminum pole.
- Aluminum finish.
- Two feet (24 inches) of 1/8 inch thick by 2.5 inch wide kevlar® wicks per end.
- Leather thonging criss-crossed over padded grip.
- Holographic glitter tape.
- Weight: 860g - 1470g depending on size.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3680.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
16th September, 2014
Excellent poi staff!
"This is a great staff I purchased I would definitely recommend Home of Poi to anyone from a novice to an expert! Thank you HOP for making such an excellent poi staff I'm hoping in the near future that I will be purchasing more equipment from you! Chuck L. Hudson NH USA"
Chuck Lombardo, USA. [Verified Buyer]
26th April, 2013
"So i spin poi and staff so i got my girlfriend into it i never owned a fire staff and still wont i bought this as a birthday present for her i know she will love it but ima have a let me spin it after you deal lol her birthdays not til next month so i was surprised it got here so fast thanks home of poi"
Shawn Talerico, USA. [Verified Buyer]
5th April, 2011
"This is my first ever Staff and I love it! Its light weight and easy to spin. Can't wait to light the fire when I am comfortable with my first tricks :)"
Stephanie Lattka, Switzerland. [Verified Buyer]
2nd November, 2010
kick ass staff!
"As far as staffs go this is the best i have played with. Great weight once it gets moving it more or less spins its self. the grip on the handle is great comfortable and completely practical. good burn time when soaked well. and amazing to do throws. all in all great staff. Thanks guys"
Marc Hinten, Australia. [Verified Buyer]