Experienced fire users only.
Comes with a Free protective Canvas staff bag.
- Wave it like a flag, spin it like a (lop-sided) staff, toss it like a baton, or stick it in the ground as a giant fire torch - all new possibilities!
- Fire leaves a trail like a living flag when waved through the air.
- Be noticed and make a new statement at your next event.
- Breaks down to two even pieces for easy storage and travel
- Made from super strong Aerospace (Al.7075) pole will flex under stress and return back straight far better than other poles.
Purchase includes access to the following online resources ✓
We will also email you these online resources.
About HoP Aero Fire Flag with 16inch Fire Head
Sturdy but lightweight, anodised black aluminum pole
16 inch firehead.
- 0.75inch diameter anodised aluminum tube
- 19.7inches Holographic Effect Tape
- total length 5ft 1/4
- Each Part when taken apart is depending on full length size is:
- 5ft 3 = 32inches
- 5ft 7 = 33.46inches
- 5ft 11 = 35.43inches
- 2x 24 inches of 1/8 inch by 8 inch wide KEVLAR ® wicks make an overall 16 inch wide fire head.
- Comes with Phantom Coupler for use on flag and Lite phantom staffs
My Guarantee to you Sales Assistant
- Average customer review for service and support:
(based on 4091 reviews)
(based on 4091 reviews) 4.9 out of 5 stars
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
View similar products by: Aerospace Tech StaffBreakdown StaffStaff / PolesPoi Flags
1st December, 2013Lit it. Loved it. Named it Ancalagon the Black."Very few things look more badass than stepping out into the performance area and lighting up a 16 wick. The heat is intense and the darned thing lasts forever. Took three of us to blow him out in the end. A couple of notes people ought to be aware of: there is no grip on the handle. Easily remedied: I've ordered some badminton tape so I can fashion my own. For staff-spinners considering this item like myself be warned: there is no counter-weight so you'll be holding it VERY close to the wick - your hand will melt and because the pole itself is so long you'll regularly find yourself striking the ground with it by mistake. Basically it can't be spun like a regular staff. Rather it favours large sweeping turns about your person - initially the flame will be large enough to leave an impressive trail and once you adapt to the weight it's fairly simple to figure stuff out. In short fantastic product though it took some getting used to." Josh Dawson
, United Kingdom. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Nov 2013