Performance, Pseudo Weapons Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Detachable fire head allows for a secure, yet quick and easy customisation using a low profile solid stainless steel loop.
- HoP's 2 1/2" stitched rolled fire head (Mura poi) for a good burn time with a slightly lighter head weight.
- Solid, stainless steel, oval twist chain and quick link connectors isolate the fire from the rope.
- Rope is made from our 3/8 inch Kevlar (R) rope (wick) for strength, robustness and fire resistance.
- Solid brass swivel allows head rotation.
- Rope to chain connection designed with an over-flap of Kevlar (R) webbing to achieve a smooth join and allow for wraps to be performed.
- All in all, carful design and construction to give you a long lasting and safe fire toy.
About Fire rope dart - cylinder head
12 foot fire rope dart.
NB - Even though the rope is made from rope wick, it is NOT designed to be soaked in fuel and set alight!
It is made from Kevlar (R) wick material to avoid damage from the fire head only!
Don't know how to use the rope dart?
Check out our FREE Rope Dart Lessons page in the Library section or consider the Rope Dart book and/or Rope Dart DVD we offer.
- Mura fire head - 2 1/2 inch head length, head diameter, weight 2.4 oz, a total of 4 feet of 1/8 inch thick Kevlar (R) rope wick.
- 10 inch length of 2mm oval twist chain.
- Stainless steel quicklinks.
- Total rope and chain length 12 1/2 feet
- Total weight 11.3oz
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3681.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
11th February, 2015
the service is real
"Great service super fast shipping and excellent quality product the dart is beautifully weighted. Will definitely buy from these guys again :)"
Shabda, New Zealand. [Verified Buyer]
8th April, 2010
good for beginners like me
"exactly as described. nice length descent sized head good strong piece. the chain takes some getting used to but once you get it its no big deal. teaching myself so tricks are slow coming but thats why you practice right. next i think im going to make my own equipment. great great great great great everything about HOP GREAT. thanks again"
Robert Stubbs, USA. [Verified Buyer]