- Mesmerizing, inspirational videos and photos with Nick Woolsey.
- In-depth commentary on applying the Scales of Poi to expressive movement.
- Bonus "Skill Toys and your Health" workshop with physiotherapist Jamie Dunnett.
- Experience the Scales of Poi, mastering the music of movement.
About DVD - The Scales of Poi
The Scales of Poi is geared towards intermediate to advanced Poi artists who want to take their practise to the next level, but is beneficial to beginners as well.
It is a guided tour through a comprehensive system of exercises and explorations that have a very specific goal: complete freedom of movement and expression.
It shows theory aspects about planes, beat timing, direction and other ways to move your hands rather than focusing on individual moves.
This means you will understand the building blocks of moves and be able to advance faster.
- Length: 100 minutes approximately.
- DVD is playable in all zones.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3738.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd