What's New, New items! Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Fire resistant Kevlar (R) rope is soft on the hands while withstanding the heat from the fire heads.
- Solid, reliable, oval twist chain securely connects the fireheads while keeping them seperated from the rope.
- Chain connection and heavy-duty swivels provide additional flexibility at the head end for added control.
- Detachable cords allow for seperate storage of fire head and rope body.
- Rest assured these have no exposed metal on the underside, helping to prevent hot metal burns.
- More burn for your money - We thoroughly stitch the underside of the head with Kevlar® thread to prevent additional wear and tear and improve wick life.
About Cathedral Fire Meteor
Completed with Kevlar (R) center grip tightly secured into aluminium protective sleeves.
Professional performers only
- S = short, M = medium, L = long.
- Center 1/2 inch Kevlar (R) grip.
- Smooth 2.4mm twisted oval link welded chain cords.
- Weight: 600gm.'Total of 8ft (2400mm) of 2 x 1/8 inch long life Kevlar tape.
- Excellent fuel storage for large flames and long burn times.
- Our best value for money fire head.
- Free fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3906.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd