DescriptionHoP's latest design, full length, Contact
Comes with free canvas carry bag
- Three piece 3/4inch diameter thick walled aluminum tubing, with 24inches of 1/8 inch thick by 8inch wide kevlar ® wicking on both ends.
- Made from super strong thick heavy Aerospace (Al.7075) pole will flex under stress and return back straight far better than other poles.
- Manufactured with a soft padded grip style handle making for an extremely comfortable and durable Contact handle design.
- This material has benefits over rubber or leather (which can become slippery when fuel or moisture transfer to the handle).
- No exposed metal on the fire heads or the ends of the pole on our design - protects your skin from those hot metal surface burns.
Purchase includes access to the following online resources ✓
We will also email you these online resources.
About Aero Contact Fire Staff with 8inch wicks
This pro series breakdown contact staff has been hand crafted by our HoP team who have created a superbly comfortable and functional, slightly padded grip/handle, designed with contact moves in mind.
Heat shrink glued into place gives an accurate guide for placement of the staff on the body and hands while performing contact routines.
The wick is screwed into place so you can change it yourself when required, but we finish the heads with a kevlar ® stitched cover flap of wick over the screws and over the ends of the pole, to give the staff a superior no exposed metal finish on the Kevlar heads and ends.
This staff will be a pleasure to weave between your fingers, around and over the body for achieving stylish contact routines.
Includes two Phantom Couplers for use with Contact Staffs
- 3/4inch diameter aluminum pole
- 8inch wide kevlar® wicks
- Handle Length: 23.62inches
My Guarantee to you Sales Assistant
- Average customer review for service and support:
(based on 4091 reviews)
(based on 4091 reviews) 4.9 out of 5 stars
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd
View similar products by: Aerospace Tech StaffBreakdown StaffMost Loved Fire ToysContact StaffFire StaffStaff / Poles
22nd September, 20178 inch wicks contact fire staff"This staff is very good quality but there are a few things i do not like. First off the grip doesnt last very long before it starts to deteriorate and same with the markers for the middle they start to slip off after maybe 40 hours of use and if you sweat alot you lose all your grip pretty quickly. Secondly the shaft isn't very strong, if while your spinning you drop it and it hits the ground at an angle the shaft bends witch can be pretty annoying when doing contact because its no longer balanced. But on to the good things, the staff's wicks are amazing! Not only do you not have screws sticking out of them but they also last quite a long time And they hold fuel very well witch depending on your fuel can create a very bright and long lasting flame. I would suggest if you are new to contact staff or aren't confident enought not to drop it to not buy this staff but rather a training staff. To do fire though you can't go wrong with the 8 inch wicks contact fire staff from Hop." Guillaume Blanchard Arseneault
, Canada. [Verified Buyer]GOLD Member since Jun 2017
10th June, 2016Love the big flames"I ended up receiving this staff as a replacement for my 8 inch wick flow staff the flow staff grips came undone which I was able to easily fix and still use. the contact staff has given me no problems at all sturdy construction and nice wicks free of any exposed metal these are not for the faint at heart you need to keep moving with them. Huge fire balls durring spin offs and really long burn Times if I don't try to go hyper speed. Through the whole burn I can easily achieve over 5 minutes of burn time . I have been spinning staff for over 20 years and these two staffs have been the best i have abused ever get a set you will love them" Ronald Gilbert
, USA. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Sep 2015