, The Theory Behind Crossers

• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Comments

Login or Register to post comments
Comments/replies: 8
Didgeridude
Member #54734
Reged: Jun 2007
2nd Jan 2008 4:27 PM

Now THAT was a great explanation! Thanks Nick, And HOP!!!
------------------------------
I do not have a Soul, . . . I AM a Soul.
I Have a body.

katieoros
Member #85254
Reged: Dec 2008
5th Jan 2009 11:11 AM

Easier in smaller pants! You're awesome ^_^
------------------------------
--Katie O.

Jared B.
Member #95370
Reged: Jul 2009
24th Jul 2009 2:55 AM

THANK YOU SOO MUCH. I finnally got it.

Jeff C
Member #97318
Reged: Aug 2009
25th Sep 2009 12:45 PM

oh... its in split time...

im gunna go try and dislodge my poi from my head now -.-;;

------------------------------
Convert to polar!

MrBryanGoodtimes
Member #114718
Reged: Jul 2010
19th Jul 2010 3:57 AM

Me and my spinnin buddies call crossers a "straight jacket"

Daniel_Frank
Member #112382
Reged: Jun 2010
27th Jul 2010 1:58 PM

is there a difference between this and the butterfly crosser other than how u get into it

PeterPan27
Member #126456
Reged: Feb 2011
22nd Apr 2011 4:51 AM

Im so lost because from what I get from it is that when the poi cross in front of you after you cross your arms one is going up and one will be going down, I cant get the two different arms to do different patterns. idk what im doing wrong maybe im going into it wrong or my bodys just not turning right i cant get it down or even close
------------------------------
By the light of the moon

Shockeclipse
Member #129241
Reged: Mar 2011
14th May 2012 12:08 AM

Whenever I get it into position my right hand (I'm right handed mind you) starts doing its thing but my left hand starts spinning the opposite direction and I can't get them both into position. I'm super frustrated..... But trying this and throwing in some nonsense in between I can do the archer windmill now. Wierd.

Comments/replies: 8

Similar Topics

Using the keywords [theory crosser*] we found the following similar topics.
1. Learn > POI > Crossers > The Theory Behind Crossers *help/resource
2. Learn > POI > Crossers > Butterfly Crosser *help/resource huggy  first degree crosser from a butterfly or thread the...
3. Learn > POI > Crossers > Weave Crosser *help/resource huggy  first degree crosser with the poi spinning in the same...
4. Learn > Juggling > Juggling theory > siteswap tutorial 1 - basic theory *help/resource
5. Learn > POI > 3 poi weaves > crossers *help/resource