I want to use Western Union mo...

  • All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.
I want to use Western Union money transfer
You can find your local Western Union agent here.

You can either send payment as a money order OR as a money transfer.

Sending money with the Western Union Money Transfer service from an Agent location does not require credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, memberships or citizenship papers.

Visit your local agent and initiate the transaction by completing a "To Send Money" form filled out to pay Alan Crawshay
Home of Poi, 36a Sonter Road
Christchurch, 8442
New Zealand

and pay the Agent cash to cover the transfer amount plus applicable fees. The Agent immediately processes the transaction and will give you a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).

Please contact site administrator- Malcolm Crawshay with your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) so funds can be picked up and your order number so goods can be shipped out to you.