Please read all of the following, then login to your account and view your order information.
- Note: We are not a delivery company. We use postal and courier networks to deliver your parcels. We pass on shipping expenses at cost. We are all at the mercy of these other companies and delays can occur.
- We do not guarantee delivery times. We give best estimates provided by the delivery companies and all delivery times are subject to possible delays out of our control.
- Any tracking information available will be shown on your order page, when you are logged into your account.
- If you selected the advanced option of a courier tracking service you should login to your account and view the tracking information, further details and information is provided to contact the delivery company to trace your parcel.
- Expected delivery date will be shown for your order.
- If you used the default shipping service we can not track your parcel. We do however carry insurance for non delivery. A contact us date is displayed on your order page. This date is when we are allowed to consider that parcel as lost for insurance purposes. Contact us then so we can arrange insurance and re-delivery. Enquire about insurance claim and re-ship
- Forgot your login/password?